HK to offer $200 rebates on Selected firearms...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrNiceGuy

Dec 9, 2013
    Thanks for posting this! I've been kicking around picking up a USP 9C so I'd have something that's a little less expensive to run and easier for the little woman to shoot than the Five-seveN at the range. Only thing that's been holding me back is the price, so this ought to do it.

bnich82

African American w/a Gun!
    Dec 8, 2011
    I have a USP Compact 9 and 40, so sounds like the perfect time to add a Compact 45 to the collection. Just need to decide if I want the tactical version or not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    I love Hk.

Hopefully the rebates don't push them back again towards insolvency; the company has been in the red for years.

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    Just buy a USP 40C or 357C and buy the other barrel and a 9mm barrel from one of the US makers like EFK. You will have all three calibers with only a barrel change (the 40/357 mags work for all three calibers). A perfect SHTF pistol that will be able to use most of the ammo you will find.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Just buy a USP 40C or 357C and buy the other barrel and a 9mm barrel from one of the US makers like EFK. You will have all three calibers with only a barrel change (the 40/357 mags work for all three calibers). A perfect SHTF pistol that will be able to use most of the ammo you will find.

Took your advice (posted in the past) and got the 357 Sig barrel at a nice price.

Been waiting for a deal on a USP 40 Compact V1 configuration (with 2 x 10 round mags - extra mags for the firearm seem reasonably priced with 12 rounders available for 357/40 caliber - interchangeable as you mention). With the $200 rebate starting for November purchases, I'll probably buy one next Saturday. As posted upthread, they are routinely around $800 before any rebate.

jaredm1

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury
    Yeah, but then you're stuck with 3 Glocks.

Anyway, I don't have to shop hard to find a new P30 for $845 (this is before the rebate is applied). Where are you finding Glocks for $280?

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    $200 off a $1,400.00 pistol doesn't help me at all. lol
    That's probably pretty close to the mark too, regardless of the fact that the street price on some guns (P30 for example) is between $800 and $900. I'll have to do some research on the subject.

I'm in the market for a 9mm pistol, and one of my wife's colleague's husband works for H&K, so I'm going to see if I can't maybe get some kind of a decent deal through him. Otherwise I'm looking at a few other pistols that are considerably less expensive such as a used P226, CZ-75 P-01 or a Sig SP2022. Those are the top contenders, but I'd gladly take a P30 if the price was right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom