• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    “I am the infidel your Imam warned you about,” Morgan wrote under an image of her packing heat."

janmorgan.jpg

That's a great line.

Pretoria78

URX Fan
    Mar 30, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    This is precisely the sort of knuckle dragging idiocy that our side doesn't need. I'll pose the question to her- what does a Muslim look like? Do they all share the same physical attributes and features? If so, what are they?

What if a blonde haired, blue eyed Bosniac showed up to use the range?

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County

When he spreads his prayer rug and faces Mecca, she'll throw him out.

She also bans Nazis and Ku Kluxers, but no one asks how she identifies them.

Ironically, she booted a couple of Hindus. Now that is ign'ernt.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    This is precisely the sort of knuckle dragging idiocy that our side doesn't need. I'll pose the question to her- what does a Muslim look like? Do they all share the same physical attributes and features? If so, what are they?

She is such a dumb shit for thinking that she can discern muslims by their names. Globally, there are more muslims with malay, indonesian, philipino and traditional african names than there are arab muslims. Arab countries don't even make it into the top 10 when it comes to the size of muslim populations in the world.

Tito

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 4, 2013
    Baltimore County

She is such a dumb shit for thinking that she can discern muslims by their names. Globally, there are more muslims with malay, indonesian, philipino and traditional african names than there are arab muslims. Arab countries don't even make it into the top 10 when it comes to the size of muslim populations in the world.

Actually. :thumbsup:

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    If I owned a range, I would not even think about implementing such a policy.

Instead, I would simply put an image of the first page of the Koran on every target backer.

Problem solved to everyone's mutual satisfaction.

Mr H

Banana'd

I am anything but Muslim, but my last name is a derivation of an Arabic name. Would I be tossed? Let her try.

Also, I have a work acquaintance who IS Muslim, has an "identifiable" name, but looks more Indian (dot) than Arab. I would gladly take her to the range if she asked.

The woman in the OP is a mucking foron. And looks Lebanese.

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom