• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    You should call the county and report it. My family got food poisoning in Orlando FL (bad Chinese food), and it is no joke. we called the county to report it so it wouldn't happen to anyone else.

Gotta do this so they can keep track of and fix this stuff.

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    Today (Thursday) is the first day I could actually eat food and keep it down :mad54: I am still very weak and went to work. Damn, I hope no one gets this stuff regardless where it's from. :sad20: Not very likely I will go there again any time soon. :tdown:

saltydog

Thank You NRA
    Feb 13, 2009
    The State of confusion
    Polecat. What kind of breakfast food did you eat? About the only breakfast food I've not had trouble with is the ham and egg sandwich with no cheese. But I would imagine an old shoe would have more flavor than that thing does?

Glad you're feeling better. I know how you felt. I drank some old wine coolers years ago that had this nasty pulp in the bottom of the bottle. But I had to finish the wine off. Ended up sick as a dog for a couple of days because of being heard headed.

But, you know what they say. You throw away any wine, and that's alcohol abuse! :^)

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Today (Thursday) is the first day I could actually eat food and keep it down :mad54: I am still very weak and went to work. Damn, I hope no one gets this stuff regardless where it's from. :sad20: Not very likely I will go there again any time soon. :tdown:

It may not have been the Greasy Mac's, you DID say you were watching the Landovers. They tend to make everyone sick. :innocent0

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    Polecat. What kind of breakfast food did you eat? About the only breakfast food I've not had trouble with is the ham and egg sandwich with no cheese. But I would imagine an old shoe would have more flavor than that thing does?

Glad you're feeling better. I know how you felt. I drank some old wine coolers years ago that had this nasty pulp in the bottom of the bottle. But I had to finish the wine off. Ended up sick as a dog for a couple of days because of being heard headed.

But, you know what they say. You throw away any wine, and that's alcohol abuse! :^)
    Sausage, egg and cheese with hashbrown. I am thinking the egg is the culprit. However the sanitary habits of the workers is very much in question. Can't be the coffee, it's so bad NO germs would live in it. :sad20:

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    Sausage, egg and cheese with hashbrown. I am thinking the egg is the culprit. However the sanitary habits of the workers is very much in question. Can't be the coffee, it's so bad NO germs would live in it. :sad20:

The old McD's across from MacArthur Blvd is gone. I wonder if the old stock got moved to the new location?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom