• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blksniper2000

certified lurker
    Jan 31, 2009
    Baltimore/PA area
    Hey everybody, I received my CFC certification and md apprentice license from a small hvac training program back in 2009 after I was laid off from my job in telecom, I ended up getting another job in telecom and never utilized my hvac certs.

I'm still employed in telecom full time but would like to venture into residential hvac repair on the side and eventually open my own business so I won't have to be dependent on my day job.

basically Im looking for somebody who wouldn't mind showing me the ropes and help me build my confidence in the hvac field. I'm mechanically inclined and have all kinds of general tools and a few hvac tools. I'm located in the Baltimore area but I can travel to meet someone and look over their shoulder/ help with repairs, change outs etc...

If you know anybody that can help me out, please let me know

Jarrett

Marshmallow

Feb 4, 2012
    To be licensed in the hvac field you'll need your master cert, which is required to open a business. If I were you I'd find a small company that could use help on weekends and soak up every bit of knowledge you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom