• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rich1911

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2012
    I just wanted to put it out there in case anyone needs or knows someone who needs any drywall repaired. Over 20 years experience. MHIC licensed and insured.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Not that I need drywall repair right now, but I assume you also do the painting and finishing as well? What areas do you work in?

Rich1911

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2012
    Yes I do the finishing as well. Painting upon request - some just like it ready for paint. I am in Pasadena and work from Annapolis up to Baltimore county and west to Columbia / Ellicott City area.

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    Yes I do the finishing as well. Painting upon request - some just like it ready for paint. I am in Pasadena and work from Annapolis up to Baltimore county and west to Columbia / Ellicott City area.

Hmmmm... I need a 1350 square foot townhome in Ocean City completely painted and some drywall replaced in the laundry closet. Walls, trim, doors, closets...etc. There is other work to be done also, carpet tear out, kitchen tear out, hardwood floor removal, slider replacement, front door replacement, bathrooms etc. I've had contractors going through to give estimates all week...

Rich1911

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2012
    If you ever get out to the Frederick area I will be in need at some point.

Frederick is a bit of a hike but let me know what you need done and I'll see if we can work something out.

Are you will to cross the bridge to do work in Kent Island?

Kent Island is doable.

I see "baths" in your sig. Good at tiling?

I do quite a bit of tiling actually although mostly smaller jobs like bath floors, tub surrounds kitchen backsplashes....

hdatontodo

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co
    I have a small job with about 1/3 of the ceiling of a 2 car garage needing missing drywall replaced. We had a leaky roof some years back and I had removed the bad sheetrock and had the roof replaced.

Also, I have a small sanding and joint compound finishing job inside where a wall had been taken down and either side has a rough 1st coat of joint compound.

Reisterstown

Rich1911

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2012
    I have a small job with about 1/3 of the ceiling of a 2 car garage needing missing drywall replaced. We had a leaky roof some years back and I had removed the bad sheetrock and had the roof replaced.

Also, I have a small sanding and joint compound finishing job inside where a wall had been taken down and either side has a rough 1st coat of joint compound.

Reisterstown

PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom