• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    John is out tonight on a work thing, but Kirk is back in the house and if I can get my favorite "not-married-to" producer to come out (MJD, come out, come out wherever you are, :lol2::lol2:) , we should be set.

I'll post topics in a few minutes but I wanted to put a post up and get everyone thinking about the show.

Anything you want to discuss in particular?

8PM http://www.ustream.tv/channel/free-state-radio

andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    Topics: Smig's has his own stuff but you'll love it! Vinnie Demarco is at it again but WatchDogWire's own Mark Newgent kicks him squarely where he should--we'll talk about that. Also, Sons of Guns Will Hayden in trouble again but not for what you think... And yeah, YOU BET YOUR BIPPY I have something to say about the STUPID lawsuit that was filed against our beloved MDS.

There'll be more... just don't forget to tune in at 8 PM tonite and here's the link: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/free-state-radio

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    You might want to point out to a certain New Yorker he was flat out wrong a couple of weeks ago when I called in and told you exactly how Federal email systems work and he called in to poo-poo it.......IRS and DOJ just admitted to exactly what I told you is the case.

Yes Brooklyn, you have just been called out for a public, on air apology.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    You might to point out to a certain New Yorker he was flat out wrong a couple of weeks ago when I called in and told you exactly how Federal email systems work and he called in to poo-poo it.......IRS and DOJ just admitted to exactly what I told you is the case.

Ya, there will be a show during the show!

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    You might want to point out to a certain New Yorker he was flat out wrong a couple of weeks ago when I called in and told you exactly how Federal email systems work and he called in to poo-poo it.......IRS and DOJ just admitted to exactly what I told you is the case.

I can only tell you what is true at my agency. I never said that what you said was false, only that its not a good idea to assume anything. I can tell you that persons at my agency can delete emails. If they delete official records they are in a lot of trouble, but they can do it.

So will happily apologize for being wrong in this case, if you will concede that not every agency has the same policy -- My agency is however considered 'independent '

In any case I hope they find enough to hang them ..
    :)

andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    20 minutes to show time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer::beer::beer:

Remember I'll be in the chat room under Johns userid (whatever it is for the show)

MagnumFarce

May 3, 2013
    Centreville, MD
    *BUMP* for September 10, 2014. As promised (threatened?) we have moved to a different platform for broadcasting. We are NOT on Ustream any more, we will be using Google Hangouts On Air. The link for tonight's show at 8:00pm is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh-ojcsHgFE

We will be joined in studio by Del. Smigiel and we will have a ton of stuff to talk about. Thanks for listening!

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Don't see a chat place anywhere, but I'm listening.

THIS ^^^^.:mad54:

..........and this is why I no longer tune in to the show............WTF do you need??? two pooters to watch and play in chat room??? Andi, jus' go back to the set up you had before, it was alot simpler for us NON pooter literate types.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom