• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • On_Target

Feb 7, 2013
    If your talking about the plastic one's that hold 50 rds then yes he is there.
    YEP.
    $2.00 or less per box. This guy is a reloader's treasure trove of knowledge. Enjoy!

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    If you mean: It's the person who was professionally helped out by Mopar. Then, yes. It is/was I.

He was kind enough to walk me down and introduce me to another MDS member.

He didn't have to do that and it was very much appreciated.

You looked like you were very busy (a good thing) writing people up. I was going to introduce myself, but knowing I had a 50/50 chance of having my hand shaked or being punched in the mouth, I decided not to.

If you meant: Who is the 700 dolla SKS man? I have no idea. He was the guy right next to the guy that Mopar introduced me to.

Have a good sunday.

PS: Is it really true you have a Sarah Palin cut-out in your shop???... I dig that naughty librarian look.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    If you mean: It's the person who was professionally helped out by Mopar. Then, yes. It is/was I.

You looked like you were very busy (a good thing) writing people up. I was going to introduce myself, but knowing I had a 50/50 chance of having my hand shaked or being punched in the mouth, I decided not to.

Have a good sunday.

PS: Is it really true you have a Sarah Palin cut-out in your shop???... I dig that naughty librarian look.

Yes he does. He is VERY protective of her.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    HHHMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Road trip.....

I hope She's in pristine condition and not de-flowered.

He actually has 2 Sarah's over there... Gasp!

Don't forget to ask him to let ya play with the magnetic doll set. That WAS supposed to be for the CUSTOMERS while they wait, but has somehow disappeared from sight. 8)

Should be interesting visiting the show tomorrow, plan on coming in with cookies and leaving with a knife. :). That is if'n Mopar doesn't talk me into buying another gun.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    He actually has 2 Sarah's over there... Gasp!

Don't forget to ask him to let ya play with the magnetic doll set. That WAS supposed to be for the CUSTOMERS while they wait, but has somehow disappeared from sight. 8)

Should be interesting visiting the show tomorrow, plan on coming in with cookies and leaving with a knife. :). That is if'n Mopar doesn't talk me into buying another gun.

A Sarah Lou sandwich.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    For anyone coming from the south who wants breakfast, the Clarksville Fire Department will be serving breakfast from 8-noon.

Country Breakfast

Sunday, February 23, 2014 -

Come join us from 8AM to 12 Noon on February 23, 2014.

Don't miss out, only 2 more Country Breakfasts remain this year. Come join us with your family and see your friends.

Menu- Pancakes, eggs, creamed chip beef, bacon, sausage, scrapple, toast, orange juice, and coffee.
    http://www.fdvfd.com/fullstory.php?202093

$9.00 in the ballroom

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    Got a nice German SG84/98 III bayonet for the K98k rifle (mismatched scabbard) and a vvveeerrryyy nice US M4 bayonet for the M1 carbine (Imperial, with leather washers) in an M8 scabbard.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Hhhhhmmmmmm...................I wonder who THAT ^^^^ person is???

If you meant: Who is the 700 dolla SKS man? I have no idea. He was the guy right next to the guy that Mopar introduced me to.

Have a good sunday.

I was making reference to the 700 dolla SKS dude. At least I hope it was a mint and matching Russian SKS.

Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    Gunshows have ben good to me, it's all what you are looking for. I collect vintage sporting arms and there were several good buys there yesterday. Found this 1965 Belgium Browning A5 in mint condition for a fair price.

Attachments

• IMG_1959.jpg
      IMG_1959.jpg
      27 KB · Views: 344

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Gunshows have ben good to me, it's all what you are looking for. I collect vintage sporting arms and there were several good buys there yesterday. Found this 1965 Belgium Browning A5 in mint condition for a fair price.

That's a beauty!

OIFusaf

Feb 9, 2011
    classified
    Picked up a windham AR there yesterday for $900. I had very odd things go on yesterday, I stopped at highs down the street to get money from the ATM to get in to the show. While I was standing in front of the ATM machine I noticed there was a $20 already sitting in the dispenser lol. So I'm at the show and have to use the ATM again so I used the one at the gunshot this time and believe it or not after I swiped my card I looked down and again there was already a $20 sitting in the dispenser. My lucky day I guess

HeatSeeker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2012
    Maryland
    Had a good Saturday, but Sunday was kind of a bust. Didn't seem like too many people came out on Sunday. Overall a good show for us. Thanks to everyone who stopped by and bought something.

Thought the livescan booth was a great addition to the shows. A couple friends had them done. Very convenient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom