• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K.C.Dean

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Buds Creek
    I hope the two little thugs get caught! This is so disgusting I hate scum that hurt animals!

Last edited:

K.C.Dean

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Buds Creek
    If anyone knows anyone that is familiar with that area or may know someone in that area, please share this. I had to post this here because I felt like I should help somehow. This kind of thing makes me so crazy, insanely, mad I don't know what to say.:mad54:

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    there is a special place in hell for those who do shit like that.
    This time a million or more.

This represents the lowest form of life...abusing innocent and trusting animals is not only the gateway to hell but also to further evil. May karma be an absolute and stone cold bitch to these two. FWIW I'd be tickled to help Ms Karma if the opportunity was to present itself. Need these pitiful examples out of the gene pool.

OP I am truly and deeply sorry for your loss.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    any chance they were trying to steal the horse and the tie tightened and they couldn't get close enough to undo it? admittedly i didn't read the story, and am just hoping this was criminal stupidity and not an intentional act of animal torture.

K.C.Dean

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Buds Creek
    This time a million or more.

This represents the lowest form of life...abusing innocent and trusting animals is not only the gateway to hell but also to further evil. May karma be an absolute and stone cold bitch to these two. FWIW I'd be tickled to help Ms Karma if the opportunity was to present itself. Need these pitiful examples out of the gene pool.

OP I am truly and deeply sorry for your loss.

This wasn't my horse. A friend posted it on FB so I copied it and posted it here in the WV forum. I was hoping someone might see it and help find the evil little bastards that did this. :mad54:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom