• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slimjim

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    Keep in mind they're heavy, have to be headspaced before fired, need a tripod unless its a6 config, and some ranges will not let you shoot it (hap baker). There used to be 54r conversions available.

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Keep in mind they're heavy, have to be headspaced before fired, need a tripod unless its a6 config, and some ranges will not let you shoot it (hap baker). There used to be 54r conversions available.

Heavy... na, they are light... 1917s are heavy.

Why can't you shoot at hap baker? To be frank, that sucks! Time to join the AGC!

There is a crank fire unit on 1919a4.com. I have had one for years. Will put out about 450rds per min and its pretty awesome as far as semi auto goes. I built my 1919a4 around 2006-2007... can't remember now. However when I first did it, 308 was 13 cents a round! A friend and I bought about 8k rounds when prices started up at 23 cents a round. Still shooting out of that group but not shooting much. At 50 cents or more a round, man its painful to turn that crank! 54r conversion is still available by Barrel exchange on 1919a4.com.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom