• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rob32

Jul 3, 2011
    salisbury, md
    i live in salisbury, md and just recently got into guns. ive picked up a few things here and there and been wondering some new places i should check out that might have some interesting weapons. im not into hunting, just guns. so id prefer gun shops that carry something besides your hunting shotguns and rifles. so far ive been to, winks, gander mountain, manchester, littletons, and arthurs shooter supply in whaleyville. anywhere else close by worth a trip?

btw, ive checked this forum for the different gun shops and most of the threads were old so i figured i would just ask again. thanks!

ffemtreed

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2011
    Wilmington, NC
    there is place between georgetown and lewes called Steels.

They have lots of old military rifles as well as some newer stuff. The place is full of gun from floor to ceiling (literally).

depending on traffic its only about a 40 minute ride from Salisbury.

ourway77

Jul 18, 2011
    Ocean View, Delaware
    Wink's sporting goods

the shop is in princee ann county I think? I was only there once and it cost me $1000.00 for a Savage 6BR what a shooter.. It's on route 13 about 15 miles from Salibury Lou

itsatrap

Jan 6, 2011
    MoCo
    If you are in for a road trip, in smirna (sp?) DE there is a store, good prices when I went there last holiday season.

johny357

Sep 7, 2009
    Any other places on the shore? I just find it hard to swallow to do a $70 transfer on a $50 lower.

Gummy

May 16, 2009
    Eden
    Mike at Mid County is one of the cheapest for transfers. Shooter's Supply in Whaleyville might be reasonable also. I can't remember the prices he told me.
    On a side note has anybody been to The Gun Merchant in Federalsburg?

jobow74

Mar 30, 2011
    Snow Hill
    I like to use Manchester Shooters Supply in Bishopville. The guy is really nice and very helpful, I think his transfer fee is $25 the last time I did one. There is also a guy right down the road from him it is Littleton Firearms, I have no clue what is transfer fee is. I haven't had any dealings with him personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom