• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PIT BULL

Mar 5, 2013
    Another 30 minutes south of La Plata in Virginia is Big Dogs Outdoors. About the only decent LGS near LP open on Sunday.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I wouldn't be able to come *down* with you , but if I don't have OT , could probably meet once you are down this way.

Mr H

Banana'd
    How about the Park & Ride on 424

Say, 9:30A?

Nothing too involved. Just enjoy a first ride of the season, and such. Head down to SoMD, grab lunch, see if we can hit a LGS or two (I don't know the area that well, so I'm open to suggestions on all of it).

Cut across to Calvert, and back up.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    i am jammed up sunday planting and i dont ride anymore. the problem is going to be the LGS's. on sunday, freds, which i hit only in a dire emergency, should be open in the dorf but then in the la plata area you are not gonna find anything but as said above ,big dogs in Va. should be open but not till lunch time. if you want to ride to callaway you can hit bobs sunoco and thats always a treat. from there you could hit the tacklebox in the park and then cross the bridge and go up 4 in calvert but thats gonna be a dry area also. other than private ffl's its kinda dry down here, especially on sundays.

like i said, bobs is a treat and i get most of my firearms from them. its a small place but they have a lot of stuff and it will get you the most bang for your buck, so to speak. but thats just my opinion and i think if i were riding down here from up there its were i would want to go. its easy to miss so keep your eyes open.

Reloader

Ultimate Member
    Oct 23, 2007
    Arnold, MD
    With the rain creeping in on Saturday now, putting a damper on my OC ride, this looks pretty good! If nothing happens I should be in...I'll let you know H

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom