Annapolis Book Festival: Who Has the Right To Bear Arms?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    Wish I could. I have to get a bunch of shoe molding in. Having shoulder surgery tuesday, and my wife won't be happy if the molding doesn't go in for 8 more weeks.

Good luck with the surgery, Doc. Is that red car straight shift <g>.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Well, shit…this Saturday, next Saturday….book festival, film festival.

Must be my OCD acting up again.

Can you join us Norton?

Last time I thought a week ahead, Harford County ended up changing their law to allow citizens to carry Electronic Control Devices (ie Tasers). So not always a bad thing to be ahead of the curve.

We're going to lunch after, maybe a beer... (Temptations brewing... LOL)

Come on, will be fun.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Can you join us Norton?

Last time I thought a week ahead, Harford County ended up changing their law to allow citizens to carry Electronic Control Devices (ie Tasers). So not always a bad thing to be ahead of the curve.

We're going to lunch after, maybe a beer... (Temptations brewing... LOL)

Come on, will be fun.

Solidly booked day today. My life isn't really my own these days when it comes to my schedule.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Good luck with the surgery, Doc. Is that red car straight shift <g>.

Yes, it is. Every car I have ever owned has been. Needless to say, I will not be driving for a couple of weeks. Actually, I can't wait for the surgery. Shoulder hurts like hell when I try to sleep.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Yeah Daniel Webster, how does keeping Emily defenseless, protect you from violent criminals?

Mr. Webster, if you feel it's ridiculous that it took so long for her to lawfully obtain a gun then why did you testify to make it more difficult?

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Does anyone know what this guy Dan Bongino's stance on gun control is? I just saw a short u-tube video of an interview with him, as he is running as a Republican for Md Congressional seat. He seems interesting from what I saw, but then again, it was like a 3 min interview clip. Sorry OP, didn't mean to get off subject on you. :-)

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    Does anyone know what this guy Dan Bongino's stance on gun control is? I just saw a short u-tube video of an interview with him, as he is running as a Republican for Md Congressional seat. He seems interesting from what I saw, but then again, it was like a 3 min interview clip. Sorry OP, didn't mean to get off subject on you. :-)

Dan Bongino is a supporter of gun rights. he fills in on a a lot of local radio shows, when he does it usually becomes gun rights radio for an hour or two. i stood in line next to him in annapolis last year. good guy.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Was listening in the truck. Heard mr H. Good work!

Thanks.

My goal in questioning Webster was to see if he could withstand a simple challenge to his stance.

IMO, he knows he's a shill, and really can't defend his positions (and might not even personally believe some of them!)

Got to talk a bit with Emily Miller both before and after.

Beauty and the beast.

:D

Attachments

• WP_000577.jpg
      WP_000577.jpg
      50 KB · Views: 123

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member