• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Copy & paste, looks like my check cleared and they didn't see all my convictions. :D Hope to get over there maybe Friday.

Hardly the reason we moved BUT it makes the school and property taxes slightly better to swallow. :thumbsup:

Your permit to carry is ready to be picked up. NOTE New Pick Up Hours.

Monday, Wednesday & Thursday - 8:00am until 4:30pm
    Tuesday & Friday - 8:00am until 6:00pm
    Saturdays - 8:00am until 2:00pm

***Reminder- You will not be permitted entrance into the Judicial Center with any electronic equipment, this includes cell phones. Please leave them in your vehicle or at your residence.***

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    ***Reminder- You will not be permitted entrance into the Judicial Center with any electronic equipment, this includes cell phones. Please leave them in your vehicle or at your residence.***[/B]

:sad20: Hopefully nobody inside that building will ever have to call 911.....

Scottysan

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2008
    Maryland
    huh, sounds like some of the more sensitive Govt buildings we've worked in DC area... always have to turn in cell phones at the desk, where they remove the batteries

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    That's great! I may have to move in with my brother for a little while.:brows:

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    it has it's pluses and minuses, CHICKENSHIT DL and car licensing, no "real" seafood with few exceptions and at LEAST 5 pizza joints in every 1 horse town. Oh yeah, roads suck for the most part. :)

The people are actually pretty friendly, N. York Co people are FAR better than S York Co. No buyers premium at many of the auctions! :shocked2:

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    it has it's pluses and minuses, CHICKENSHIT DL and car licensing, no "real" seafood with few exceptions and at LEAST 5 pizza joints in every 1 horse town. Oh yeah, roads suck for the most part. :)

The people are actually pretty friendly, N. York Co people are FAR better than S York Co. No buyers premium at many of the auctions! :shocked2:

Best crabcake I ever ate was in a corner restaurant in Lingelstown Pa. Wasn't a fluke. Used to go there a lot.

Feb 28, 2013
    huh, sounds like some of the more sensitive Govt buildings we've worked in DC area... always have to turn in cell phones at the desk, where they remove the batteries

What do they do if they can't remove the battery?

BTW, well done Bart.:thumbsup:

Enjoy your life outside the occupied zone.:)

marko12

Sep 28, 2009
    Maryland, on the Chesapeake Bay
    its-a-trap.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom