• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    I agree w/ you Zoo, I'd rather see a jersey wall. MD is notorious for budget problems so instead of cutting their resurfacing they'd probably raise taxes for the wall. Its easier for them to get away w/ raising taxes in the name of safety.

A toll to pay for the divider wouldn't surprise me.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    They should have done it along the whole Bypass 30 years ago. That section of the Bypass down by Bel Air has always been notorious for head-on crashes, and rightfully so. It's one of the worst designed high-speed roads I've ever seen. Even back in the 80's when I was a volunteer with BAVFC everybody equated the terms 10-50 and Bel Air Bypass with Fatal. For all the money the state pisses away resurfacing roads that don't need to be resurfaced you would think they could put a jersey wall up there. Maybe it was the accident last year where the whole family from Parkville was killed there that spurred them to do something more, I dunno.

I agree w/ you Zoo, I'd rather see a jersey wall. MD is notorious for budget problems so instead of cutting their resurfacing they'd probably raise taxes for the wall. Its easier for them to get away w/ raising taxes in the name of safety.

A toll to pay for the divider wouldn't surprise me.

Did you consider perhaps the fines levied by the headlight law is the toll to fund the future Jersey Wall. That's SHA's way to have the people who use the road pay for the wall.

gregcoind2000

Greg Co. Industries 2012
    Sep 10, 2008
    Cockeysville, MD
    Man i see those signs every day coming to and from work.

Luckily I usually get there early enough and leave late enough that i have my headlights on anyway. Dunno what ima do in the summer though.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Man i see those signs every day coming to and from work.

Luckily I usually get there early enough and leave late enough that i have my headlights on anyway. Dunno what ima do in the summer though.

I wouldn't worry if I were you, I've seen you drive. you driver faster than the speed of light so you wouldn't need headlights (j/k) :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom