The Caroline Circle, Sheriff speaks out.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HauptsAriba

Feb 16, 2014
    Anne Arundel
    Good for him!
    He is what a Sherriff should be. Ironically though, you can not carry in WI County and the City of Salisbury has extremely severe penalties if you were to be caught doing so. EXILE mandatory minimum for gun crime, meaning having a handgun outside of your safe, basically..

MDMOUNTAINEER

Glock, AR, Savage Junkie
    Mar 4, 2009
    West Virginia
    Unfortunately, he seems to ascribe his stance on guns more on the tradition of hunting. The second amendment isn't about shooting ducks. Granted, I appreciate the sentiment. I just wish we could have asserted his point without sugar-coating it under the guise of hunting to make it more palpable to the masses.

ToBeFree

Ultimate Member
    Oct 5, 2011
    Highland Cnty-Va
    Good for him

standing up on a position.

I laughed at one of the comments on the page:

" Most cops are killed or hurt in accidents, not gun violence, and is it any wonder watching how they drive as if physics is another law they need not obey in their duties. …just saying"

A friend is a Circuit Court Judge and drives all around the state. His pet peeve are policeman excessively speeding while not on a call. That really fires him up. :mad54:

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    How does your friend know they are not on a call?

When they slam on the brakes and pull into Duncan Donuts j/k

But this is how he could know ... if they pass him on the way to the courthouse and he sees them in court 45 minutes later ... they weren't responding to a call and they weren't on duty

It only takes a few jerks to make everyone look bad. Same in any crowd.

Last edited:

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Pandering.

I'd like to see the full interview and not a 1:40 chopped together like that.

He seems overwhelming FUDD and doesn't mention self defense or protect against the government. Just some rabbit hunting.

Mike128

Feb 28, 2007
    Older article that seems to be getting a good run time. Sherriff Lewis is one of us. He stood up for us at SB281. He also held a town hall forum in Salisbury basically stating he is against the over reaching goverment. Plus he carries a custom 1911.

He is tough on crime and runs a tight ship. He needs to be when the last couple of sheriffs let so many things go. Having met him several times, I feel like he is one of the good guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom