• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Being a Builder/Developer........I need to see a picture of your new front door! The one that I put in my house was the equivalent of a nice MAC 10/9 with a good can, but far short of $6K, the equivalent to an Uzi. I know you're an NFA guy so I put it in those terms.:D

Too funny! Those are the exact terms I said to my wife. I could have had a couple Mac 10s or an Uzi. Yeah, the door is nothing really special. Just a Provia steel door and all the new surround stuff like sidelights, molding, etc. Personally, I'd rather have an Uzi, but keeping peace in the house is what allows me to buy toys.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    WARPIG [USMC];1651181 said:
    On my way there! I'll be wearing a black shirt that says "KEEP CALM and RETURN FIRE" and my tan "Infidel" hat....if you bump into me, say hello!

we bumped into each other a couple times, we both helped that lady whose tent blew down.

I picked up some 50 Cal cans like I do every year, and a couple of parts for my newest project. then I saw you guys looking at those FN barrel uppers.

GUNMANSUPERSTAR

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 10, 2012
    speaking of picking up ammo cans a place called surplus city in lavale md. sell 40mm and 120mm ammo cans for great prices. 40mm: $15, 120mm morter cans:$ 20. needless to say i have 3 40's and 1 120!!! love it.

Jun 30, 2010
    Churchton
    we bumped into each other a couple times, we both helped that lady whose tent blew down.

I picked up some 50 Cal cans like I do every year, and a couple of parts for my newest project. then I saw you guys looking at those FN barrel uppers.

Ahh the gentleman with the forearm tattoo! Good to "meet" you, bro!

Yeah I picked up a few things there that I'd normally have to go out-of-state for (AR guys: Check out "Knoxville Tactical" over in Section 7 of the lot if you guys wind up going ;) )...wish I had more cash to burn, but theres always next year. Those guys had KILLER prices on some of those items!

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    WARPIG [USMC];1651840 said:
    Ahh the gentleman with the forearm tattoo! Good to "meet" you, bro!

Yeah I picked up a few things there that I'd normally have to go out-of-state for (AR guys: Check out "Knoxville Tactical" over in Section 7 of the lot if you guys wind up going ;) )...wish I had more cash to burn, but theres always next year. Those guys had KILLER prices on some of those items!

If that is the guy with the big white tent he always has good stuff :thumbsup:

CrabbyMcNab

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2009
    AGHHHH, apparently work is getting in the way of me attending.
    Do us poor folks a favor and post some pics!

eos40b

Senile Member
    went to the show this morning, not really sure what I was expecting as this is the first military vehicle show over here but what a fantastic day. some very nice vehicles and quite a number of stalls selling all kinds of "stuff".
    Even met an old friend which i was suprised to see, a British Ferret. :D The weather was great and made some new friends, would recommend it to anybody.

Attachments

• IMAG1114.jpg
      IMAG1114.jpg
      139.5 KB · Views: 282
    • IMAG1131.jpg
      IMAG1131.jpg
      110.2 KB · Views: 270
    • IMAG1130.jpg
      IMAG1130.jpg
      112.2 KB · Views: 274
    • IMAG1112.jpg
      IMAG1112.jpg