Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    AK pistols hit the roster on the 17th

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Nope but my C&R list is still pretty long and deep, I like the old stuff better anyways.

Pretty well provisioned on modern handguns.

thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    it's a rush i know maybe more like withdrawal muuuuuuuuuuuustttttttttttttt buyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy musttttttttttttttttttttttttttt haveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

maybe 2016 :shrug: or winning a 500 dollar scratch off :D

Cyra

Mrs. Glaron
    Feb 4, 2014
    I don't have an HQL but will get one if I ever need to purchase another handgun.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I'm glad I got my G26, as it's one gun I wanted but couldn't afford before the FSA2013 became active. Having said that, adding $125 on top of an already $600 firearm wasn't fun. Also, the HQL is easily the ugliest card I've ever put in a wallet.

thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    I'm glad I got my G26, as it's one gun I wanted but couldn't afford before the FSA2013 became active. Having said that, adding $125 on top of an already $600 firearm wasn't fun. Also, the HQL is easily the ugliest card I've ever put in a wallet.

yea but at least you survived that raping of the HQL :P and that G26 was well worth it :) maybe 2016 for me or like said winning a scratch off :party29:

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I'd like that $125 back. I'm not shooting again until I have a membership and that fee would have me halfway there <_<

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    I applied 9 days ago, and all that's been done so far, is the mdmh part. I know there's been 2 holidays, but I thought they'd at least have showed my live scan accepted. What time frame has everyone been experiencing? 12-14 days?

krucam

Ultimate Member
    I had my 2 handguns and 1 LWRC M6A3 before leaving MD Feb '13 requiring MSP approval. Here in TX I've only added a M&P Shield 9mm (for CHL purposes). I REALLY want to get back East out of the concrete jungle that is the DFW metroplex, it just won't likely land me back in MD unfortunately.

Opportunities are shaking out for Savannah GA, Knoxville TN, North VA so if Im lucky, an HQL won't be necessary if I get back in that neck of the woods.

Howe

Howe
    Apr 27, 2010
    exMD
    Out of principle, I hold off HQL as long as I could, but finally gave in after seeing so many good deals over Christmas.....................................................

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom