• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    The law says the lock is to be sold WITH the firearm. The integral definition describes the kind of lock that is required, as opposed for example to a trigger lock, cable lock, etc.

I believe the statute leaves it up to the Roster Board to determine INTEGRAL locks.

I'm not surprised a gun store employee didn't know the actual law. Sometimes they are not the fountain of legal knowledge you can find elsewhere.

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    When i purchased my first 9MM, I paid polite attention while the store clerk demonstrated how to apply the omega lock. When I purchased the second, I brought the lock with me. The clerk asked if I knew how to use it, I replied, "yes, but don't you dare put that nasty thing in my firearm" we both had a good chuckle and I went away. Keeping the LGS in business is a group responsibility.

RoboRay

Oct 16, 2013
    I'm glad my preferred LGS keeps their heads well out of their nether regions when it comes to stuff like that.

That's probably got something to do with them being my preferred LGS, now that I think about it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom