• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    Just got raffle tickets in hand for The Rising Sun Friends of NRA. This raffle funds our start up money for our dinner next year in March. We are a High Caliper Committee and have raised quite a bit of money for the NRA and Maryland Youth Shooting Programs. If you would like to get ticket(s) PM me and we can work out a meet. I am in the Rising Sun area. Firearm paperwork will be done at Rick's Gun & Pawn in Conowingo. This is a three winner drawing, so three chances for $20.00 Nice. It's a little ways off but there are only 200 tickets to be had. Thanks Chris

Attachments

• RSFNRA.jpg
      RSFNRA.jpg
      55.8 KB · Views: 343

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    We are getting close to the end of tickets. Remember it's only 200 tickets & three draws per ticket. The AR-10 is neat to have and the .17 bolt is slick but the Yeti is great. I purchased a Yeti 45 at last years dinner (auction), I have never has a cooler keep beer so cold for a long period of time. I put a case of beer and ice the cooler for a party, most went to the ice box to get more so after the get together I left the cooler left it outside, forgot and the beer was still cold after a week, Nice. Chris

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    The dinner has been held at the Rising Sun Fire Hall for almost the last 20 years (we grew out of the American Legion Hall in the second year). March 2015 exact date I don't have yet. There are 325 tickets sold that night. We have raised a load of money for the youth programs here in the state. I'll post more info here on the forum as soon as firmed up. Chris

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    And the Winners are

The winner of the DPMS AR-10 is Edward Kramer of Baltimore, MD.

The winner of the Savage B Max .17 cal rifle is John Ehrhart of Rising Sun, MD.

The winner of the 65 quart Yeti cooler is Tom Richardson of Rising Sun, MD.

Thanks to all that purchased tickets. We were able to raise the funds needed to start our 2015 Dinner for the Friends of The NRA. We have raised quite a bit of money over the years that has gone into youth shooting programs here in the State.

Thanks again, Chris

TomisinMd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2013
    Elkton, Md
    Good cause and good stuff. I'm down for two! I'm north of Elkton, So just let me know a time and place to purchase them. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom