• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Many of us predicted FSA2013 would fail, we've seen it over and over in other major metropolitan areas. When you make it difficult and onerous for law abiding citizens to lawfully obtain firearms for legitimate purposes like self defense, criminals are embolden because their fear of encountering an armed citizen (potential victim) is less likely. This also explains the fallacy of 'gun free zones'.

Recent article that inspired this thread: http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ore-775-shootings-year-date-80-increase-2014/

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    Thank you for the post Minuteman. I sent a copy of this directly to Sen Ron Young.
    Sen Young and Frosh are directly responsible and complicit for this travesty.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Not to piss in anyone's cornflakes, but the people in power already have these figures.

Chances are also good they new this was going to happen prior to them making it more difficult to buy firearms.

They did it anyway. They didn't care. They have armed protection. We do not.

Sending them information may make you feel better, but it won't help or change a GD damn thing.

The only thing that will change things is kicking these criminal coddling C**ksuckers to the curb.

You want to see a real mess. Wait until they start in with ammo sales and ammo storage laws.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    What hear, not another "gun nut" blah blah blah blah FSA 2013 blah blah blah blah...

Send the article to C4

Devonian

Ultimate Member
    Apr 15, 2008
    I just don't see the uptick in murders having anything to do with FSA2013 just like I didn't see the decrease in murders last year as being connected.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    What hear, not another "gun nut" blah blah blah blah FSA 2013 blah blah blah blah...

Send the article to C4

Don't let C4 fool you.

He said he would call the cops if he saw that one of his neighbors owned an AR-15.

In his opinion, NO ONE needs a military grade combat weapon and high capacity magazine for self defense.

He wears a blue cover much more than he wears a red cover.

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    Not to piss in anyone's cornflakes, but the people in power already have these figures.

Chances are also good they new this was going to happen prior to them making it more difficult to buy firearms.

They did it anyway. They didn't care. They have armed protection. We do not.

Sending them information may make you feel better, but it won't help or change a GD damn thing.

The only thing that will change things is kicking these criminal coddling C**ksuckers to the curb.

You want see a real mess. Wait until they start in with ammo sales and ammo storage laws.
    Yep, it'll be a mess alright.

Thanks for the advice.
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/nov/8/maryland-a-lonely-state-for-republicans/?page=all
    only issue is Republican Party electorate a paltry 26%! I still have the 1st ammendment Freedom of speech and sent my expressive of that directly to him. So, If It makes me feel good, so be it.

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    Don't let C4 fool you.

He said he would call the cops if he saw that one of his neighbors owned an AR-15.

In his opinion, NO ONE needs a military grade combat weapon and high capacity magazine for self defense.

Yep, My answer is NO ONE can tell be what I need. No 'needs' in bill of rights.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Don't let C4 fool you.

Good to know, thanks.

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    I just don't see the uptick in murders having anything to do with FSA2013 just like I didn't see the decrease in murders last year as being connected.

Bingo! FSA2013 severely restricted the constitutional rights of law abiding citizens, but failed to have any impact on criminal activity, which is the alleged reason for its passage.

hacktracker

Apr 10, 2012
    Lower-Slower
    Since all politicians spin things to make themselves correct, I have a feeling they'll say something like "it would have been worse without FSA2013 and this is why we need to do more".

The unquestioning masses just go along with this crap.

Bastards!

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    It's because the law isn't restrictive enough, need more. The majority in this state will buy that very easily. Careful what you complain about..

hacktracker

Apr 10, 2012
    Lower-Slower
    It's because the law isn't restrictive enough, need more. The majority in this state will buy that very easily. Careful what you complain about..

It's nothing they don't already know. I'm not shining a light on something they've never thought about. They run the same playbook, year after year after year.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    but you don't NEED it

Somebody should ask the ones who say its not "needed" if any of them own a 4WD vehicle...and then ask them "why?".

I know, I know...right vs. privilege...but maybe it'll give the ones capable of thought something to think about.

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    1. The Combination of Powers:“The Very Definition of Tyranny”

Many modern administrative agencies clearly violate the Constitution’s principle of separation of powers by combining legislative, executive, and judicial power in the same hands. James Madison explains in Federalist No. 47 that“the combination of all powers legislative, executive, and judiciary in the same hands…may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny.
    http://www.heritage.org/research/re...tive-state-to-constitutional-government#Part4

kalister1

R.I.P.
    May 16, 2008
    Pasadena Maryland
    Bingo! FSA2013 severely restricted the constitutional rights of law abiding citizens, but failed to have any impact on criminal activity, which is the alleged reason for its passage.

How long ago did MD ban the "Saturday Night Special" because that is what criminals use? So now the Criminals use a Glock instead, see how much safer we are?
    You cannot blame the animals who commit crime, that will cost you the vote of the animals family. Blame the tool used and you can still get elected in MD. We all blame the politicians, but, remember how they get in office! This is what the majority of people in MD want and this is what they get!

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    How long ago did MD ban the "Saturday Night Special" because that is what criminals use? So now the Criminals use a Glock instead, see how much safer we are?
    You cannot blame the animals who commit crime, that will cost you the vote of the animals family. Blame the tool used and you can still get elected in MD. We all blame the politicians, but, remember how they get in office! This is what the majority of voters in MD want and this is what they get!

FIFY. There is a huge difference between everyday people and voters. The former talk, the latter matter when it comes to elections.

LoneRanger

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 22, 2009

No doubt in my mind the MGA will be introducing more gun control under the guise of FSA2013 not going far enough....FSA2016 should be something to behold....then they will toss in the stats on how the HPRB now hands out carry permits like Halloween candy and the process is now a mockery of what was intended back in 1972......

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    I would be very careful linking things that are unrelated just because it fits a narrative. If hogan expands CCW and next year there are 400 killings in bodymore we wouldnt want to take responsibility for that either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom