• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Neot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2009
    South County
    Reading that article made my head hurt on so many different levels. Why even bother? They are obviously the ones that need the rental business there. Find another venue and let the Equestrian Center find someone else to fill their empty building.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Reading that article made my head hurt on so many different levels. Why even bother? They are obviously the ones that need the rental business there. Find another venue and let the Equestrian Center find someone else to fill their empty building.
    This..

NYRangers917

Oct 6, 2015
    Frederick, MD
    Those are some of the most ridiculous restrictions i've ever heard of. I would love to go but i'm not sure if that would be showing support or bowing to these tyrannical demands....

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    If the word gets out about all those restrictions, the turnout will be less than 500. Always liked the shows at Upper Marlboro, but will sit out his one. And, yes, I am unfortunate enough to have lived in and seen ALL the CHANGES that have taken place in Prince Georges county since 1984. Planning to return to our roots in western PA. The real world exists outside this freeking Corridor.

Lew--Ranger63

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    I grew up in PG county and I'm proud to say I grew up illegally shooting my bb guns in the backyard no less than 15,000 times by the time I was 12 years old.
    :patriot: :mdpatriot

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Those are some of the most ridiculous restrictions i've ever heard of. I would love to go but i'm not sure if that would be showing support or bowing to these tyrannical demands....

Not showing up just gives the asshats what they want: To close the show. I generally trust the organizers to find the least costly way to run these, after all its a business -provided there is sufficient traffic. But lack of demand means the show won't go on.

NYRangers917

Oct 6, 2015
    Frederick, MD
    Not showing up just gives the asshats what they want: To close the show. I generally trust the organizers to find the least costly way to run these, after all its a business -provided there is sufficient traffic. But lack of demand means the show won't go on.

Fair enough. I'll be there.

May 13, 2005
    No ammo at the gun show? Pfffft. Not much of a gun show.

Here are some other restrictions they should consider:

1. Can't say the word "Gun", "firearm" or "weapon", or anything else that might make a liberal pee a wet spot on the floor
    2. No wearing any clothing with the pictures of weapons or anything that could be construed as offensive to weenies from some stupid ass planning commission that want to regulate your ball sack.
    3. No making your hand other manly body parts form shapes like guns and you must tape your dick to your leg to make sure it doesn't go nuts and start shooting things

Seriously, make it stop. Accept these restrictions and next round they will be worse. Kinda reminds me of MD gun laws. If people are willing to put up with further restrictions then they will keep further restricting your rights.

That show was going down hill over the last few years it was there, now it's gonna be even worse.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I'm glad that there are no other stories to cover or investigative reporting to be done so that the great Washington Post can concentrate on this non-story about a legal local event that has never had a problem and will attract about 2000 participants all of whom are there of their own free will and exercising their rights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom