• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    I'm not usually one to cancel

I gotta bow out today, sorry guys...

You are both off the Christmas list. It was just CrazyAl and me. The first hour the benches were full, after that I shot for 2 hours because there were free tables. This is the perfect shooting weather.:thumbsup:

Time to clean some guns.:)

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    You are both off the Christmas list. It was just CrazyAl and me. The first hour the benches were full, after that I shot for 2 hours because there were free tables. This is the perfect shooting weather.:thumbsup:

Time to clean some guns.:)

I thought no ones was going as I didn't hear from ya and Inigoes said he was out. I went to the disappointing pg gun show instead. :(

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    I made the trip to the range today with my nephew. Got to shoot a new to me Argentine FN49 that I picked up at the Upper Marlboro show. Great rifle to shoot.

Also put some round down range from Epps1919's semi auto 1919. That's a fun gun to shoot off the tri-pod. It's a really gets everyone's attention. Thanks Epps1919 for letting me shoot it. Maybe I can get you down to a friends place in Leonardtown to try out your crank system for it.

Now to do some online research about how to tear down the FN49 for cleaning.

natecade1

Nov 16, 2008
    Shady Side, MD
    I was leaving when epps was showing up. I talked to him a little about his 1919.
    The guy next to me was shooting .500 S & W.
    I didn't have a casing so I was able to add that to my modest collection.
    2012-02-20_18-39-50_275.jpg

epps1919

Aug 9, 2010
    SO.MD
    Mdeng;1513164 Also put some round down range from Epps1919's semi auto 1919. That's a fun gun to shoot off the tri-pod. It's a really gets everyone's attention. Thanks Epps1919 for letting me shoot it. Maybe I can get you down to a friends place in Leonardtown to try out your crank system for it. [/QUOTE said:
    That sounds Great, Maybe i can bring the Gatling gun too.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    I made the trip to the range today with my nephew. Got to shoot a new to me Argentine FN49 that I picked up at the Upper Marlboro show. Great rifle to shoot.

Also put some round down range from Epps1919's semi auto 1919. That's a fun gun to shoot off the tri-pod. It's a really gets everyone's attention. Thanks Epps1919 for letting me shoot it. Maybe I can get you down to a friends place in Leonardtown to try out your crank system for it.

Now to do some online research about how to tear down the FN49 for cleaning.

He was over a month or so ago shooting up the back yard. Next time we will have to finish cutting down those trees. Between the 1919 and the Gatling we should be able to fell next years firewood.
    I must say the kids do push the 1/4sec rule with the gatling though.

epps1919

Aug 9, 2010
    SO.MD
    He was over a month or so ago shooting up the back yard. Next time we will have to finish cutting down those trees. Between the 1919 and the Gatling we should be able to fell next years firewood.
    I must say the kids do push the 1/4sec rule with the gatling though.

:thumbsup:

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Got there after 15:30, crazy al had a table waiting for me - only got 30 rounds off since I put my hammer spring on backwards. Yet again, crazy al to the rescue!

He had his Rock River .308 AR out this time, good seeing that scope I traded to him being put to good use.

Closed the range and sat around with Al and a Chuck co. sheriff's deputy shooting the sh#t till about 18:30, good day at the range even though I only got a handful of rounds off.

southern71

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 23, 2012
    Headed down Friday

I have a few folks that may be heading down to MG Friday around noon with me. One is not a fan of guns (to be fair he is anti gun) but is giving it an honest try. I also have another guy that is looking to try some of my handguns out before purchasing one of his own. I hope to get there before a big crowd so I can take a little time with the "anti" friend since I really want him to have a good time and learn that guns are actually not evil! He is from NY so it may be a lost cause, but if I can convince him that shooting is fun then there is still hope for the rest. Anyone else thinking of heading down then?

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    I have a few folks that may be heading down to MG Friday around noon with me. One is not a fan of guns (to be fair he is anti gun) but is giving it an honest try. I also have another guy that is looking to try some of my handguns out before purchasing one of his own. I hope to get there before a big crowd so I can take a little time with the "anti" friend since I really want him to have a good time and learn that guns are actually not evil! He is from NY so it may be a lost cause, but if I can convince him that shooting is fun then there is still hope for the rest. Anyone else thinking of heading down then?

get there early and hope no asshats will be there.. we dont want a beginner (anti also) to get bad vibes on his/her first day. :thumbsup:

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    get there early and hope no asshats will be there.. we dont want a beginner (anti also) to get bad vibes on his/her first day. :thumbsup:

^This!!

If your thinking Friday, definitely be there early, cause anyone that can get a day off, would be competition.

Wednesday is supposed to be wet out, so even on Friday out past 75 yards will likely be a mud hole, so just a head's up.

I'm aiming for tomorrow morning myself, If I may be shooting against SCAR sometime soon, I want to brush up on my pull with this factory trigger - since I can't use my Geissele trigger when we go head-to-head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom