• ...and so much more!
  • Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    That sounds like Anheuser's disease. :D

One of my co-workers called in and said he'd be late due to "car trouble" ... our boss asked if he had a dead battery and did he need a jump ... the guy said, no, I just have to remember which bar I left it at ...

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    yeah.. i know.. i was sniffing some hoppes 9 and smokeless powder earlier and my hands was shaking like an addict.. :lol2:

i have been dry- firing my pistols for about an hour... I have shot every badguy on cable. My wife just shakes her head and gives me the are you nuts? look.

I may go tomorrow....

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    i have been dry- firing my pistols for about an hour... I have shot every badguy on cable. My wife just shakes her head and gives me the are you nuts? look.

I may go tomorrow....

if i feel any better tomorrow.. i'll text you if im going.

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    if I stay home tomorrow and see my wife and daughter watch another " Twilight" movie during snowdays. I going to go nuts. It took me a while to get over " Titanic", now its.. Twilight- Breaking dawn....:puke: If vampire movies do not involve kate Bekinsale... I would rather sniff CLP and bore cleaner.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    if I stay home tomorrow and see my wife and daughter watch another " Twilight" movie during snowdays. I going to go nuts. It took me a while to get over " Titanic", now its.. Twilight- Breaking dawn....:puke: If vampire movies do not involve kate Bekinsale... I would rather sniff CLP and bore cleaner.

:lol2::lol::lol2:

epps1919

Aug 9, 2010
    SO.MD
    Be there Monday with the 1919, need to test some old surplus 308 I got at the Chantilly show. Some of it had some miner corrosion on the shells. pissed me off. Was a great price on the stuff but when i got home and opened it up i found out way it was a good price.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code

Attachments

• ma duece.jpg
      ma duece.jpg
      22.8 KB · Views: 128

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia

You need to fine the Alissa Milano vampire movie and raise your standards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom