• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeastmasterM4

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 17, 2011
    Baltimore County
    +1 .... I'm going to go. My wife is working all weekend at the hospital so I might as well go. Plus, it aint that long of a drive.... so see ya'll out there!

well not really cause I don't have a clue as to what ya'll look like, but see ya'll out there!

lkenefic

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    Anyone know the hours? It'll be tight, but I might be able to squeeze it in after my son's football game on Sat or after church on Sunday... L

lkenefic

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    ...never mind... I just saw the second post in this thread!

I'll be there on Sat!

stevekaw

Jul 4, 2008
    Mount Airy
    Also, weather in the area is supposed to be much cooler by this weekend...should have a positive impact on the BO situation; removes my last reason for not going! :party29:

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Also, weather in the area is supposed to be much cooler by this weekend...should have a positive impact on the BO situation; removes my last reason for not going! :party29:

Yeah... I know what you mean the Barrack Obamas of the world do tend to raise a stink... In any gun show... :lol2:

:cool16:

Kilroy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2011
    How does buying a gun at a gunshow work in Marylandistan? Cash and carry?

Gundahar

Sep 4, 2011
    I'd like to know the Gun Show purchase rules as well. Some of us got used to being in a more gun-friendly state!

Gundahar

lkenefic

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    I moved here from AZ. I think most long-guns are cash and carry, but handguns and "regulated" firearms (AR15 & AK variants among others) require some sort of a wait... I believe a week or so. You can then pick them up at the store or meet at a police barracks if a private sale. Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong here...

Leo

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Shooters Discount announces more L.E. trades on the way:D

SMITH & WESSON STAINLESS MODEL 64 REVOLVERS .38 special with 4" barrels are due to arrive just in time for the Howard County show this weekend. Condition on these guns should range from very good to about excellent. These guns will be selling at LESS than $300.00. I expect these will go quick.

Don't call the shop on these. I will post here in this thread by Friday 09/16 if they have arrived, and if so, they will be at the show.

Last edited:

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Shooters Discount announces more L.E. trades on the way:D

SMITH & WESSON STAINLESS MODEL 64 REVOLVERS .38 special with 4" barrels are due to arrive just in time for the Howard County show this weekend. Condition on these guns should range from very good to about excellent. These guns will be selling at LESS than $300.00. I expect these will go quick.

Don't call the shop on these. I will post here in this thread by Friday 09/16 if they have arrived, and if so, they will be at the show.

The above guns arrived today (Thursday) and they are quite nice, near excellent condition with black rubber combat grips. We will be selling these this weekend at the Howard County show at the low introductory price of $279.95.

We will also have the Ruger Stainless Mini-14 GB's there too at $459.95

See ya' there.:)

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Another batch of Ruger Stainless GB Mini-14's arrived today as was expected. These guns are NICE as most are in EXCELLENT OR BETTER CONDITION. Can't believe that I'm not raising the price on these. Oh, BTW, there are a few with black synthetic stocks, too.

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    Another batch of Ruger Stainless GB Mini-14's arrived today as was expected. These guns are NICE as most are in EXCELLENT OR BETTER CONDITION. Can't believe that I'm not raising the price on these. Oh, BTW, there are a few with black synthetic stocks, too.

See you this weekend,,, Prob Sunday

Oh you don't by chance have a recoil spring plug for a 1911 do ya,,, Mine launched across the workshop dammit

Tom

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    I moved here from AZ. I think most long-guns are cash and carry, but handguns and "regulated" firearms (AR15 & AK variants among others) require some sort of a wait... I believe a week or so. You can then pick them up at the store or meet at a police barracks if a private sale. Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong here...

Leo

You have the general idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom