• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    Well, they sure as heck aren't making it in their tiny building in Evington ;) (I grew up sort of nearby.) So likely brand labeled something else. Quick web search says it might be Maxam CSB1 shotgun powder?

FlatsFlite

Aug 6, 2012
    King George, VA
    If you get three, I'll be the fourth. I can hold it if need be as I'm in Va without storage limits.I travel the 301/5/210 corridor to DC just about daily.

iggy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 26, 2013
    5.86 grains for 200 grain lead yet 4.86 for fmj? That's weird

if i remember correctly lead bullets slide out of the barrel easier and you dont get as much backpressure as you would with FMJ. The heavier powder for the lead is probably to ensure your gun cycles, although anyone reloading is probably dialing their loads in and not sticking to the recommended recipe

bigalf

Apr 1, 2012
    Fort Meade
    This powder is a flake powder with load data similar to Hodgdon Titegroup, Hodgdon HP 38, and Winchester 231.
    According to my research

C&RTactical

Jul 24, 2013
    I am down for it as well. Just tell me when you do the order and I will meet you cash in hand to pick it up. I am in the montgomery county area. Seeing you are in the Ft. Meade area, my dad works there so I may arrange him to some how pick it up.

C&RTactical

Jul 24, 2013
    So right those able to do the order are me, Flats elite, out rider 58, and Atlas Armory. The biggest problem here is that Flats and Out rider are an hour + away from montgomery county if we use that as a central point since me and Atlas are less than 20 mins from each other. I can meet flats somewhere halfway like College Park Maryland or if my dad does not mind some where around Ft. Meade. Out rider would be the hardest one to get the powder to since you are two hours away.

I can be the one that does the order, but I would like Co formation from you guys before I make it.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    So right those able to do the order are me, Flats elite, out rider 58, and Atlas Armory. The biggest problem here is that Flats and Out rider are an hour + away from montgomery county if we use that as a central point since me and Atlas are less than 20 mins from each other. I can meet flats somewhere halfway like College Park Maryland or if my dad does not mind some where around Ft. Meade. Out rider would be the hardest one to get the powder to since you are two hours away.

I can be the one that does the order, but I would like Co formation from you guys before I make it.

I'm in. Sent you an email. Thanks!

C&RTactical

Jul 24, 2013
    I officially still have two slots left, I am going to try to contact one more member from my club to see if he can fill in the last spot. The spot is yours to take. I am comitted, Outrider is commited, and holly can be the third slot.

C&RTactical

Jul 24, 2013
    Okay Confirming those on the order right now for Myself, TravelDog of Ellicott City, Outrider of Gaithersburg, and Holly of Halethrope. I will be making the order by the end of today. When the order arrives I will need to arrange times with each of you so I can get the money from you and powder to you. The cost will be $105 for the 4 pound jug.

C&RTactical

Jul 24, 2013
    Great news the order shipped I am expecting it to come in tomorrow or Wednesday. Hopefully everyone will have their powder by the end of this week or weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom