• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WheelHead

Head of the wheel
    Dec 6, 2011
    Snow Hill
    Does anyone purchases reman ammo? I see some ammo sellers that are advertising FFL 7 licensed reloaded factory ammo. I'm think about it but wanted to see if anyone else is using it.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I shoot Blackhills 223 68gr. HMHP match grade remans (blue box) through both my ARs. consistent one hole groups. Both have 1:8 twists.

matt

No one special
    Apr 9, 2011
    I ran 500 rnds Freedom Munitions through my G27 over two days to kind of break it in and No bad rounds.
    I ran my first 100rds of Freedom Munitions though my 1911 this weekend. Shot very well, however I'm not sure if it was the cleanest ammo I've ever shot. That being said, I also had about 300rds of ammo on the gun since last cleaning and ran another 100 of WWB through it after the FM and noticing the "dirt". WWB had been pretty clean for me and the gun after the 300 ish rounds from a session a well earlier want half as dirty though as it was at the end of the last session.

So what I'm saying is I'll gladly but it again.

Shemp

Feb 21, 2013
    Out There
    LAX Ammo, Freedom Munitions are my 2 go to suppliers. I've never had a problem. They look like new when you get them.

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Georgia Arms is decent too. They're at Nation's Gun Show and other shows in VA. They have less common calibers too like .357 Sig, 10mm, .460 Rowland, etc.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    I've run about 8,000 rounds of Georgia Arms "canned heat" 180 gr FMJ .40 S&W through my Glock 27 and 23 without a single issue. Good stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom