• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ASTC

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    The 2nd Amendment Foundation brought the lawsuit against the D.C. that overturned their ban on carrying firearms which is certain to be appealed by the D.C. government.

I would like to suggest that each of us support this organization by joining or contributing to them. Thanks.

Their website is: www.saf.org

tball

Ultimate Member
    May 20, 2010
    St. Augustine, Florida
    +1.

The 2nd Amendment Foundation is fighting for our rights. They file lawsuits against unconstitutional laws throughout the country and have them overturned. In states that don't support the 2nd amendment, the courts are the only recourse available. These lawsuits lay the foundation to help other states fight unconstitutional laws. They are doing an outstanding job, but need our support to keep up the fight for our rights. Join in the fight, by joining the 2nd Amendment Foundation.

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    I just re-upped to Life membership for $150.

I would urge ALL of you to do the same.

navyis2

im a grown ass man
    Oct 10, 2013
    Lexington, KY
    My wife and I both have life memberships. I do hate how much they call and ask for more donations though. We saved to become life members because we agree with what they do, and they've probably spent half of our membership fees sending us pamphlets and other things asking for more money.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I'm a life member but they still keep calling. As recently as 2 hours ago. I finally told them to put me on the do not call list. What does Life membership mean anyway?

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    Became a life member a while ago. They send you a nice plaque and a really tacky belt buckle. Could have done without either of the two. Hope they didn’t spend too much money on that junk. I’d rather 100% be spent creating liberal tears.

ShoreShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2013
    I received a phone call from the NRA soliciting money today.

I told them no, because other gun rights groups were being more effective than the NRA, like the Second Amendment Foundation who won a big case over the weekend.

The caller had no clue what I was talking about. So he just pressed for a smaller amount than his original ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom