• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CharlieFoxtrot

Industry Partner
    Sep 30, 2007
    Foothills of Appalachia
    I can't conjure up a lot of sympathy for this knucklehead either. My general rule of thumb is don't break more than one law at a time.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Some time back, one evening, we - er, I mean, this guy I know - kinda sorta accidentally set off a large BOOM in our backyard. Er, I mean his backyard. I mean, the kind of BOOM that sets off car alarms and has people coming out of their houses to "see what the hell that noise was".

I won't describe the type of "thing" that created the boom, except to say that it wasn't pyrotechnic in nature, and no part of it was illegal to buy or possess in the state of Md., so help me...

In any case, I suppose if there had been a cop nearby, and he'd had a lousy day and decided he was going to make an arrest, could my friend have had his house searched and his firearms confiscated? That's truly unnerving...

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Actually

My wife knows him, he does work locally (we're in Pikesville) and she said he seemed nice enough everytime she's run across him. Maybe I can put his guns into foster care :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Andre

Latest threads

Top Bottom