• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • navyis2

im a grown ass man
    Oct 10, 2013
    Lexington, KY
    Does anyone have a lead on where to find an FNC Sear. I've been looking for a long time and haven't seen a single one pop up.

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    I haven't seen one pop up in a long time and I check the boards daily. You could try posting a WTB on Sturm or Subguns, but not many people have had luck with that in the past year or so. Did you try emailing Todd at TBA? He gets them from time to time, but mainly sells them as a complete converter gun.

navyis2

im a grown ass man
    Oct 10, 2013
    Lexington, KY
    Thank you. I emailed them to be added to their wait list. I had inherited a FNC when I was a kid, and hadn't thought about it in years. Finally figured I might as well convert it.

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    I bought my sear in August of 2012. It was $3K at that time. A friend bought one a year later and had to pay close to $5K. The most recent one that I saw sell online this year went for just under $7K. At those prices, you're almost better just finding an FNC that has already been converted.

navyis2

im a grown ass man
    Oct 10, 2013
    Lexington, KY
    Geeze. I wouldn't even consider it for 7k. I got the gun for free, but even then I feel like I would have more into it than its worth. I'll have to email S&h. See if they have a waiting list too. There were close to 4,000 Sears registered. Seems like there are guys just holding onto them without any intention of getting a host gun.

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Geeze. I wouldn't even consider it for 7k. I got the gun for free, but even then I feel like I would have more into it than its worth. I'll have to email S&h. See if they have a waiting list too. There were close to 4,000 Sears registered. Seems like there are guys just holding onto them without any intention of getting a host gun.

No the host guns are going for good money too... Probably one of the most expensive non-HK hosts around...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom