• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I submitted one last week for an adcor lower that they didn't have in their drop down menu and I listed the caliber as multi, they emailed me the next day asking what I wanted to designate it as, but for my other one they haven't contacted me at all.

I read another thread on here when you submit as "multi" you will get a kick back or clarification since you have to be specific.

anil

Sep 28, 2008
    Silver Spring, MD
    I delayed making a trust due to money reallocation for more pre ban stuff. And then all the new/old speculation that trusts would be neutered was back in the news.

This puts it back radar for whenever I refill my bank account.

SneakySh0rty

Aug 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    Completed my submission via eForms and got a confirmation email.

I used a Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500 to scan in my Trust pdf. did an excellent job in preserving the notary seal. Also used Safari on my mac and didn't have any issues with adding attachments.

Now to wait to see if i get a call/msg that it got kicked back. My main concern is how I listed my completed 80% lower and manufactured by (my name). But I attached images to support my self-manufactured claim.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Anyone know if I can scan my trust to a CD or thumb drive at Kinkos and then load it to my MAC. I don't know computer stuff worth a damn. Don't have a scanner.

daijizai

May 11, 2013
    Columbia
    -when you get to the "upload doc" portion, make sure your trust document is 3mb or less (this is where I had to downsize the file, making it blurry)

FWIW I used Libre Office to drop the DPI on my scan to 150 and the quality to 45%. The resulting PDF was perfectly legible and less that 3 MB.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    Filled these out last night and was thinking of doing another today. It looked like the only thing I *HAD* to upload were the Trust docs. I uploaded a completed and signed Form 1 too when I was filing out the firearm info but it was all redundant so Im not sure that was needed. How did others do it?

silverwolf

Feb 14, 2011
    I've been trying to do the online Form 1 submission today, but the ATF Eforms site seems to be offline. Has anyone else had success with the online forms today?

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    I've been trying to do the online Form 1 submission today, but the ATF Eforms site seems to be offline. Has anyone else had success with the online forms today?

I *JUST* logged in w/ firefox. Working for me.

anderson76

Feb 16, 2013
    Its a bit fussy depending on what browser you use. For me, it would not work with Google Chrome. It worked just fine with Internet Explorer 8.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    Page works but I haven't been able to get it to take a credit card at the end all afternoon. Worked fine yesterday. Anyone else been able to complete a form? Just sits there on the blinking square wait/processing page.

mhemling33

May 7, 2013
    Forest Hill
    I just completed my form! I made my trust using willmaker 2009 Saturday but I had to wait until today to get it noterized.... I hope it doesn't get kicked back!

Kingjamez

Gun Builder
    Oct 22, 2009
    Fairfax, VA
    I just submitted a Form 1 for an SBR AR (@1145pm on Sep 30th). It went well until I tried to pay. No browser on my PC would bring up the pay window fully. I swapped over to the iPad and it worked just fine. Too easy!

-Jim

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Filled these out last night and was thinking of doing another today. It looked like the only thing I *HAD* to upload were the Trust docs. I uploaded a completed and signed Form 1 too when I was filing out the firearm info but it was all redundant so Im not sure that was needed. How did others do it?

Correct, all you need is your trust documents

Pwilliams1

Apr 25, 2013
    Got mine done last night. Only issue I ran into was it wouldn't accept a spikes lower I was trying to SBR. I ended up doing a spare stag I had instead.

ateixeira

Don't know shit!
    Jan 5, 2009
    MD.
    I called the BATF before submitting and they said I did not need a schedule A attached, just the trust document. Just an FYI.

How does the NFA branch know that the item entered the trust without a copy of the schedule A?

Thanks..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom