Mr. O'Malley, Frosh and Friends, I thank you.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Storm40

Ultimate Member
    Apr 13, 2009
    Harford County
    Yes, If it weren't for you and all the progressive gun safety promoters in the MD. General Assembly, I would not today be as happy as I am. I sincerely thank you for your efforts in 2013.

I never, ever, wanted an AR-15. Not once. I'm more of a World War II buff, really, but then you said to me "Storm, ol' buddy, we don't think you should be able to have one." So, I went out and did the paperwork on a lower before that egregious monstrosity you excreted from your collective posteriors took effect. Slowly, I gathered the parts and pieces and today, I have a fully functioning, fully legal, AR-15. I kinda went old school on it, since that's sorta my thing anyway.

So, once again, thank you Mr. O'Malley and all your toadies. Without you, I would never have had the motivation to purchase a great big ol' 5.56 nose-thumbing rifle.

a1-homage_zps7d8e61d6.jpg

The A1 Handguards aren't on it, yet...

Mr H

Banana'd
    Congrats.

I, too, never wanted an AR. Just didn't appeal to me.

But, I have 4 lowers I purchased last fall, for which I am slowly accumulating parts.

I didn't want one... but I'll be damned if O'MAO will tell me I can't have one.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Sounds like a distinctive new line of custom AR-15's was inspired and began its evolution last year: the "AR-15 FUMD '13." :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom