AK-74 enthusiasts, if you need more 7n6....

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    dang, didn't know they still had some. meh. saw it in the email from widener's, and figured i'd pass it along in case anyone was looking. it made you post the dan's info anyway, so i guess in a roundabout way it twerked. :D

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    I read this a couple of times and thought: WTF BT??? What ARE you a fan of? Then I finally figured out you actually meant to write that w/ a period (and emphasis added) :)

sorry for the confusion late night post. what is PNC?
    GT is the best commercial load available in my opinion. Less dirty then tula wolf more consistent, better shelf life worth the extra $$$

AlpineDude67

Feb 17, 2013
    I've had consistently good experiences with Golden Tiger in 7.62. It always goes boom and I find it groups about as well as I can shoot the AK. Because of the lacquer on the cases, it is my "rainy day" ammo in 7.62 because I know it will store well. It is nearly impossible to find it in 5.45 so I can't speak to it in 5.45. But it is excellent ammo in 7.62, probably my favorite vs. Wolf, Tula, etc. None of that ammo is bad, but those lacquer cases are unique to Golden Tiger in commercial ammo, as far as I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom