• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jul 1, 2012
    First order for the 480rd case was 3:30pm, card was charged, then got the cancel notice at 4:15pm. Ordered the 440 at 5pm, card charged and so far nothing's come back negative. Maybe I'll wind up with twice as much as I thought.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    But wait, I thought CTD only canceled orders to sell at a higher price?:rolleyes:

Mine is on the way as well.

anand14

Jul 24, 2012
    I just got my tracking # order has been shipped. :party29:
    Thanks to Shemp, I got my order in yesterday.

CTD's online shopping page sucks (at least on Chrome). As soon as I input my credit card info, there was a broken "Submit" icon and I clicked on it and I got a "Form error".

A few minutes later, I got a successful confirmation email. I got my Tracking number today.

Thanks

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    Thanks to Shemp, I got my order in yesterday.

CTD's online shopping page sucks (at least on Chrome). As soon as I input my credit card info, there was a broken "Submit" icon and I clicked on it and I got a "Form error".

A few minutes later, I got a successful confirmation email. I got my Tracking number today.

Thanks

I use chrome exclusively and have never had/experienced this issue. I find the CTD to be pretty good.

Andy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    ... aaaand the 30-06 on clips is back, 400 rd for $200 - can't beat that with a stick. It was marked out of stock a hour ago and then came back. So no guarantees.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/AMM-A16400C

--> jeeze, and now it's gone. that was fast, or they're playing games.

I looked a few times today and I never saw it in stock. Only the 480 loose.

Andy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 1, 2012
    The 400 rd enbloc clips were listed as "coming soon", then "out of stock" then available in the space of an hour (around 3:30-4:30 this afternoon). 30 minutes later (after I added to my cart), out of stock again. Maybe just some book-keeping goofiness on their website.

UpperMarlboroMan

Mar 11, 2013
    I got my .303 and .30-06 today. The .303 looks pristine and was mostly a mix from the 70s. The .30-06 looks just a little better than my CMP HXP. The .30-06 was a pretty even mix of HXP 77 and HXP 73. The Garand enbloc clips were stamped with either L&H (Italian) or JMO (German). They do have that infamous Greek park finish on them.

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    As of the morning of the 29th, the .30-06 is long gone but they still have .303 on or off clips. Mine is in its way...:party29:

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Got mine today! Clips look a little rough but the ammo looks good. 1970s head stamps on the few I checked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom