• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    I was going to see Taken 3 tonight but I just read this headline.

Liam Neeson: Gun Ownership ‘Is A F*****g Disgrace’.

To top it off he said this while in Dubai promoting Taken 3.

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

casualmadness

Man about town
    Jun 4, 2012
    VA
    Yeah he's a typical jackass. He became a US citizen about five years ago and immediately started spouting off about how the US needed to learn from the UK and the UK got it right with confiscation.

Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County
    Even Forest Gump knew "Stupid is as stupid does." Hypocrisy at it's finest. You keep playing in the pretend world. I will make sure my family is safe just in case a police officer is not on my front lawn 24 / 7 / 365.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Yeah, there is something pretty classless about accepting citizenship from your new country, only to begin preaching the virtues of the one you just abandoned; especially when it's a blatantly unconstitutional position you are espousing. Not to mention when you are simultaneously making millions in shoot'em up films. :sad20:

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    That's OK.

Bo Dietl just said he hates the fact that a person can walk into any gun store in Florida and buy what they want because they can then take it straight to New York city.

With friends like this.....

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    That's OK.

Bo Dietl just said he hates the fact that a person can walk into any gun store in Florida and buy what they want because they can then take it straight to New York city.

Bo Dietl has proven throughout the years that he has only one focus: keeping Bo Dietl in the media.

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    Apparently he's not appalled enough of guns to turn back those deposits into his bank account.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    So having more guns around, something that has never been shown to cause more violence and in fact is the subject of growing evidence that it causes less violence, is bad. But movies that show repetitive simulations of killing, something that has been shown to make kids and adolescents more violent, is just fine. Got it Liam. Got it. What a hypocrite.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    I never pay directly for movies. If it comes to Dish I may watch it.

At some point I may need to extend this to a total Boycott.

In any case the taken series has jumped the shark..

Reminds me of Death Wish 3..

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    He's made similar remarks before.

How he's trying to tie Islamic terrorists using illegally smuggled arms not from America to American gun ownership is beyond me.

He says himself that we have over 300 million guns in private hands. Not one of those guns killed the innocents in France. He's as useful as an ******* in your elbow...

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    That's OK.

First of all, no one called anything like "Bo Dietl" should be allowed on TV in the first place. It sounds like a name that would belong to the semi-retarded offspring of a failed slow-witted jazz player and a one-legged french prostitute named Claudette, a girl who would try anything, once.

Second, I am convinced Fox News is run by a secret society of morons who understand nothing about content value, and in fact probably have trouble even wiping their own mouths when they drool. And that the same group has extended their foul reach all the way to The History Channel, as can be evidenced by the broadcasting of The Curse of Oak Island.

And lastly, if Taken 3 is half as stupid as Taken 2 was (remember the scene where the daughter was throwing grenades off the roof so Liam Neeson's character could echo-locate her? Because apparently he is not only a Ninja Master but also part dolphin) then you won't be missing much by not going anyway.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Pretty sure they never said "kidnapping" in these movies either.

Maybe there will be a 4th movie called "The Tookening"

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Rich dildo who can afford his own team of armed guards but doesn't trust anyone else with guns. Typical!

"One man with a gun can control 100 without one. Make mass searches and hold executions for found arms."
    - Vladimir Lenin

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom