• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    POCKET FISHERMAN

If you're an avid fisherman, cheap telescoping rods leave a lot to be desired. Their portability doesn't make up for deficiencies (and likelihood of quick failure) during use. A quality multi-piece rod is much better. If compact portability is critical, a Ronco pocket fisherman might serve you better for the same price, especially in tight spots.

HAhahahaha RONCO products...I remember all that crap on TV growing up in the 60's and 70's. Then watched a short clip on Ron Popeil, ( Ron's Company -RON CO =RONCO ) the inventor of all that stuff. Genuis really, made a TON of money, but that wasn't his thing...he was just a creative nut...invented hundreds of products. I watched a U-tube clip after reading your comment, and had a good laugh. The guy caught a small mouth bass and ENDORSED it....hahahaha I guess, in a emergency, maybe it would work.....good call though!!:D

mranaya

Task Force Sunny, 2009
    Jun 19, 2011
    Hanover MD
    That gives me an idea : a pocket fisherman, a plastic goose and an electric kitchen blender for only:

$129.99

Brilliant! Please do not think badly of me if I rush out first thing Monday morning, find a patent attorney, and undercut your idea by getting a patent for it in my name. Truly sorry for my opportunistic impulse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom