• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boatbiologist

Nov 6, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Ok, first off- I'm a noob here so if I missed where a list is, cut me some slack. Did a search here and couldn't find a better list than the one posted by Major Malfunction (nice guy and best prices anywhere- even the mfg.)

http://www.major-malfunction.com/maj_malf_5u_004.htm

-A&D Pawn Glen Burnie 410-766-7357 $100
    -Duffy's Gun Room Sparks 410-771-4398
    -Select Fire Glen Burnie 410-768-3473 crooked
    -STG Works (The Armory) Annapolis 410-224-4972 SOT expiring
    -JC Arms Woodbine 410-988-2068
    -J&S Gunworks St. Michaels 410-745-6690
    -Continental Arms Timonium 410-560-3609 $150
    -Fred's Sports & Furniture Inc. Waldorf 301-645-8852 $200
    -Otto Police Supply Glen Burnie 410-760-9092
    -All Up in Arms Cavetown 301-461-7916
    -Jay Chenoweth Woodstock 410-461-4091
    -Moss Sporting Goods Ellicot City 410-379-0070
    -Nuclear Alternatives Westminster 410-876-9972
    -S&J Arms Co. Sykesville 410-781-6313
    -Theodore Sabate Bethesda 301-674-3862
    -Atlantic Guns Silver Springs 301-585-4448
    -Engage Armament Bethesda 301-674-3862
    -White Marsh Arms Reisterstown 410-526-6449 $150
    -Christian Soldier Parkville 410-661-2666

Sorry my spreadsheet came out so jumbled.

I would have Hal Goldstein @ The Armory in Annapolis do my next transfer but he says he is letting his SOT expire. I had a positive first Class III from him and would have continued to do business.

White Marsh/ Continental would be my second choice if they weren't so far from home. They have not done a Class III for me but seem to have their stuff together.

Giving A&D Pawn a chance now. Had a weird pistol transfer thru them. Hope the Class III goes better. $100 is the cheapest transfer I've found in Maryland.

Do not let Wayne of Select-Fire mail your paperwork. He used whiteout after I left and changed serial # to something he didn't have.

What are your Class III dealer experiences? Who should do my next transfer?

txiyo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2008
    wtf? Moss Sporting Goods - Ellicot City. I liked there 18yrs, where is this place by?

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    First off, welcome aboard! I havn't had a class III done, but I have had Continental handle 2 other transfers for me and they're outstanding. One of our members, Jeepdriver, works there part time and has forgotten more about class III than I'll ever know.

boatbiologist

Nov 6, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Moss?? Never heard of them. They aren't that far from me. I will probably give their number a call tomorrow with Christian Soldier (closed Thursdays...).

That's what I said about Fred's Furniture.!? I had no idea they were a Class III. Called Fred's today about price on a Class III transfer, the 4th person I got passed to said "200 bucks". They may have been confused about what I was asking. I have to stop in now just to see a furniture shop selling MGs.

I bought non-Class III stuff from Continental before. It is a haul from Southern MD. Seem like they run a tight ship.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Good luck with Christian Soldier. Before Gun Connection opened, I tried stopping by Christian Soldier. Even calling his machine every day to get his hours I could never catch the guy actually there. Someone said he was retiring from his main job and he'd be open more often, but I havn't tried since then.

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    Continental and White Marsh's transfer prices get a lot cheaper when you deal with me.

In fact I would prefer you would deal with me, I can make things happen alot smoother then ealing with the other talking heads that are employeed there.

PM me with any NFA transfer questions.

Jettster

May 18, 2008
    I've been to Christian Soldier a bunch, he closes early, usually around 3pm and he isn't open on Sundays and Mondays I believe. Next time I'm there, I'll get his hours. He's got lots of stuff, from SKS's to Sig pistols and Rifles and lots in between.
    ________
    Honda NB50

Last edited:

Kharn

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2008
    Hazzard County
    Horst & McCann also does NFA transfers, plus they'll pull it out of the safe so you can shoot it on their range while waiting for your Form 4 to be approved. But, they're a little pricier than most. :sad20:

We are a Class 07 manufacturer with SOT paid so we can build or transfer NFA items for anyone interested in crosssing the big water for a visit to the Eastern Shore. We can help with Form 4 or Form 1 and of course can do Form 3 transfers from out of state.

We can also provide the required fired case for MSP if you want to buy a new handgun and it doesn't have a factory included case.

We're also doing, Short Barrel Shotguns and Rifles to order as well as coatings and will be offering parkerizing pretty soon as well. We also have a little range for some limited test firing, but not much FA.

Shoot me an email at corsicacoatings@atlanticbb.net if we can help.

Thanks,

Joe

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Continental and White Marsh's transfer prices get a lot cheaper when you deal with me.

In fact I would prefer you would deal with me, I can make things happen alot smoother then ealing with the other talking heads that are employeed there.

PM me with any NFA transfer questions.

JeepDriver, I'm thinking about snagging a Colt 6933 (SBR) from Clyde armory and I'm looking for a C3 dealer to handle the transfer. PM or email your transfer fee when you get a chance. If I transfer it through your shop would I have visitation rights while I wait for the paperwork t come back?

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    JeepDriver, I'm thinking about snagging a Colt 6933 (SBR) from Clyde armory and I'm looking for a C3 dealer to handle the transfer. PM or email your transfer fee when you get a chance. If I transfer it through your shop would I have visitation rights while I wait for the paperwork t come back?

Visitation rights, but no shooting rights, our traps are only rated for 2000 fps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom