• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    Terry is holding a raffle for a Glock 19 to raise money for her campaign. The drawing will be June 7th at Freestate during a soon to be announced event.

Tickets are $5 each and can be purchase here: https://causes.anedot.com/glock-19-raffle

She is also hosting a fundraiser on May 10th at the Ferndale Fireman's Hall.

Tickets for that event can be purchased here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Citi...094?id=715191395160094&sk=app_240496959313326

daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    Thank you! We are filling out each individual ticket on your behalf. The drawing will take place at Freestate Range on June 7th! As I've stated many times, Terry is the lone Republican running in District 31A. She will fight for our gun rights so it is imperative that she wins.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Lot of raffles being drawn at freestate :D

Offering the hql class if you need it is a nice touch. That's $100 at freestate

I snagged 4 tix :thumbsup:

daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    I would but I'm not an HQL owner and hopefully never will be.

Jim Smith

I understand your position and at one time agreed with it. Terry actually got me to change my mind. She believes not getting one (and buying more guns) is a win for MOM. It's similar to not applying for a wear and carry permit and allowing them to use the statistics that a majority of those who apply are approved.

I also think we can use the HQL against them. It could be used to pave the way for actually gaining many of our rights back.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Or it could be used against us, by holding us to laws that we don't even know are on the books. Do we have a clear and precise understand of all aspects of the Oct1st law? Did someone read it and completely understand EVERYTHING written in that law?

I'm sorry, I just don't trust MOM or is mob.
    Jim Smith

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom