HB-115: Task Force to Study Firearms and Global Positioning Satellite (GPS) Devices

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eviljagtech

Infected w/ Freedom
    Jan 24, 2010
    Harpers Ferry, WV
    Oh about this, can someone submit a bill to study the affects of medication that would cause stupid people to feel pain or require politicians to wear their stupid sign in plain view of the public so that people would understand were these ideas come from, mostly their ass.

Hyp81

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2012
    Dundalk, MD
    I really don't think I can stand much more of this. I am a young person. I shouldn't be feeling heart palpitations so soon....

Feb 28, 2013
    Does the technology even exist for this?

And if it does, does anyone think for a minute that gun makers will cater to state with such legal stupidity?

My guess would be no. And if I may venture out into tinfoil hat territory for a second, our elected turds in Annapolis are fully aware of it.:mad54:

Nice attempt at backdoor gun control.:sad20:

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    I really don't think I can stand much more of this. I am a young person. I shouldn't be feeling heart palpitations so soon....

Come on down to the rally on 2A Tuesday, meet with your delegates and tell them how you feel about this stupidity. It will do your heart a world of good.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Only if she chooses to stay in MD, work for 2A, and try to stay sane.

OOPS... 3 negatives. The world will now implode.;)

Lol.

Attachments

• image-3941101861.jpg
      image-3941101861.jpg
      52.6 KB · Views: 176

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    Death ki do. That is a new martial to me. I am constantly amazed. Has anyone had the nerve to read this wack job's book. Might be quite the comedy in a fear and loathing sort of way.

Mr Bear

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Maryland
    Death ki do. That is a new martial to me. I am constantly amazed. Has anyone had the nerve to read this wack job's book. Might be quite the comedy in a fear and loathing sort of way.

Yeah, reading this book kills you with boredom & nonsense. Isn't he a 10th grade dropout? If not he certainly writes & talks like one.

Thinking about him makes my head hurt.

Sirex