HB62 License Issued by Delaware, Pennsylvania, Virginia, or 2 West Virginia – Recipro

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    There's a forum for PA shooters that has this info (which sheriffs are friendly), and I found Lancaster does tons of permits. I was in and out in 30 minutes. Only catch is that you can't apply or renew by mail. All in person.

Which forum?

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Thanks.

That is a killer. Wish PA would do like some others, that consider MD to be a non-issue state due to the limitations.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    Pennsy's AG is doing everything she can to ruin reciprocity already... Doubt your idea will hold much sway, sorry...

I just don't understand people like that. I don't understand what they get out of screwing things up for others. if you don't like something, fine but why go out of your way to ruin it for others...

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Liberals use the phrase progressive to hide their agenda IMO. But taking control of everyone and everything is best accomplished by small incremental steps and is the true definition of Progressive.

It's like a metastasizing cancer.

Feb 28, 2013
    Pennsy's AG is doing everything she can to ruin reciprocity already... Doubt your idea will hold much sway, sorry...

I just don't understand people like that. I don't understand what they get out of screwing things up for others. if you don't like something, fine but why go out of your way to ruin it for others...

She must in the pockets of rich libtards in Filthadelphia.:mad54:

Paladin

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
    Feb 23, 2011
    Well, PA doesn't even allow that.

I can carry in PA my UT permit, but my brother can't because he lives there.

Yes but your brother can open carry and unless he's' a felon he can easily get the permit at his home county sheriff's office.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom