• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    No surprise here, but it would be of benefit to get this out to the public and our newly-elected officials.

15carbine15

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 5, 2014
    Prince George's County
    This is a great story and from a great man/source. I am hoping with testimony like this can help repeal sb281. Expose them all jack! We knew it was about votes but hearing it from a state trooper who was told to hush up for votes is outstanding.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    It definitely is about votes around here - votes for Larry Hogan! Now if only he does what's right and gets rid of those unconstitutional infringements.

Mr H

Banana'd
    This is old news, and has been discussed in several threads for IIRC nearly a year... but the fact that it's now been picked up by the 'big boys' is a good thing.

The Superintendent bit has been discussed for the past week, as well.

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    I love this quote:

"In the post-Newtown era, the state of Maryland has provided a model for common-sense gun violence prevention legislation to take illegal guns off our streets through fingerprint licensing of handgun purchasers, ban military-style assault weapons and limit magazine capacity to 10 rounds," Vincent DeMarco, president of Marylanders To Prevent Gun Violence, said after the law passed in 2013.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ration-silenced-him-on/?cmpid=cmty_twitter_fn

Andy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HauptsAriba

Feb 16, 2014
    Anne Arundel
    This is a great story and from a great man/source. I am hoping with testimony like this can help repeal sb281. Expose them all jack! We knew it was about votes but hearing it from a state trooper who was told to hush up for votes is outstanding.
    Agreed, but have you seen the list of MD Sherriffs that showed up in Annapolis and spoke out against it before it was passed? It is most of the Sherrifs in the State! Except Bateman, our good pro gun control Sherriff in AA County. Can anyone tell me how that happened? I think I saw that Delimater took like 40% of the vote, nobody even knows who he is. Had he actually campaigned he could of won.

I think the Sherriffs from AA, PG, Balt CO and MOCO sat it out, I think all others participated. Almost anyway. And they were IGNORED.

No question about Kudos to Jack, one honorable Man is sometimes all the difference in the world. The fight isn't over until we stop fighting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom