• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ganegrei

Comblock Convert
    Jun 23, 2011
    Somewhere in BoCo
    Like the title says. Have you ever made a gun purchase that you subsequently regretted? Like wondered why you ever wanted it in the first place.

Mine is a Henry .17hmr. I like leverguns but have no idea what I was thinking getting into the .17 caliber. Should have just stuck with .22LR.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Jury is still out on my SA XDS .45 caliber. Everyone told me I would NOT enjoy shooting it and they were right. Damn thing hurts. I wanted it for CC, but since they are still not approving CC requests, I am not sure what to do with it. I alway fall back on my Glock 17 and just go, ahhhhhhhhhh. So if any I would say that is it.

sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    This is not on topic but given what is going on in Annapolis with our 2nd amendment rights, my biggest regret was purchasing a Maryland driver's license which confirmed me as a Maryland resident.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I had an XD in 9 and fired 50 rounds through it and then traded it quick. Sorry XD fans it isn't replacing my glock.

m&p9

Dec 18, 2012
    Salisbury
    So far I would have to say my mossberg 930 sp. it's out at mossberg now and maybe it will be better when I get it back. I hope so

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    first purchase, first sale.

12253823_2_x.jpg

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Taurus 17HMR revolver. Grittiest trigger ever. About a 22-lb DA pull. Light strikes galore. Total turd.

6Den

Feb 10, 2013
    Howard County
    Ruko .22Mag bolt action rifle. It had a 12lb. trigger that no gunsmith would touch, and it shot shotgun patterns rather than groups!

CSS

Nov 30, 2012
    Ruger SR-22 rifle. Pain in the ass to clean.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Wheaton Hills Sportsman

Jan 27, 2012
    I forget the model number, but the year it came out I bought the first Ruger 45 ACP. It could easily be reassembled wrong, it was [the recoil spring was installed backwards, that is my fault, but this was the only gun I ever had that could be assembled wrong], and when it was fired it jammed on the first shot, the only time it was ever needed. Fortunately one shot was enough. Equally fortunately it was a hunting application, not a self defense application. I traded it and a pair of .380 pistols in on a Sig 220.

monkey

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
    Feb 20, 2012
    Monkey County
    Jury is still out on my SA XDS .45 caliber. Everyone told me I would NOT enjoy shooting it and they were right. Damn thing hurts. I wanted it for CC, but since they are still not approving CC requests, I am not sure what to do with it. I alway fall back on my Glock 17 and just go, ahhhhhhhhhh. So if any I would say that is it.

Wow, I'm glad I read this. I was thinking of getting the XDS as my next handgun once the wait goes back down to 7 days.

Quad rails are the worst invention ever! They cause you to buy so many random accessories, like...

Magpul PTS BUIS - It's not a matter of not holding zero, they don't flip up a full 90* and the front sight is not adjustable (it breaks if you try to adjust it)

UTG flashlight with rail mount - poor battery life and the pressure pad is not thin enough to slide between foregrips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom