• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brucaru

Sep 14, 2011
    WM off rt 43 as of 15 min ago has a hand-full of each - tula 223, win 308, 44 REM, 380 PD, and 270

arbrand

Jan 21, 2013
    Eastern Shore
    I was going to stop at DSG in Glen Burnie but there is no reason to after seeing what people have posted. Get lots of great info here. Saves time and gas.

Has anyone seen 357? Have not seen it in awhile. Saw one 50 round box at DSG a month or more ago but it was JSP and just about every round jams when I shoot it. I need JHP or full metal jacket for my gun to cycle properly.

Anglers in Annapolis has some, not sure of prices though.

D3V1L

Dec 26, 2012
    Elkridge
    Has Columbia ever had anything. I occasionally stop there to check and the same box of 20ga shot keeps crying for someone to take it home. It must be lonely in that case...

They had 9mm 45 and 40 last week. Sometimes they get 22 and 308 then some random sized ammo. I`ve never seen 223 there tho.

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    They had 9mm 45 and 40 last week. Sometimes they get 22 and 308 then some random sized ammo. I`ve never seen 223 there tho.

In the past several months, with multiple trips to the Dobbin Center WALMART, I have only seen some .17HMR and "off caliber" rifle ammo. Usually they DO have some shotty ammo.

D3V1L

Dec 26, 2012
    Elkridge
    In the past several months, with multiple trips to the Dobbin Center WALMART, I have only seen some .17HMR and "off caliber" rifle ammo. Usually they DO have some shotty ammo.

Its on my way to work so I'm there almost every day. There's usually at least two shipments of ammo a week but at most 3 cases of ammo. Usually one case of a specific caliber and more often a case with a bunch of random boxes of ammo. The most common useful round they get regularly is wwb 45. Since they get small shipments its usually cleared out by 8am. Sometimes i've gone and they haven't stocked the shelves yet after 8 so I always ask if there was a shipment. Three of those times they found cases of ammo in the back room. I always miss their 22 shipment getting there in time to see them throw away the empty bulk containers after they've sold out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom