• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • g8tr

Mar 19, 2013
    Balto Co.
    Shot my new CZ P01 for the first time today - now I get the hype!! Ridiculously accurate; I've never shot better. Fits my hand as if it was molded, and the perceived recoil is minimal: I could not believe I was shooting a compact pistol...and did I mention the accuracy?!?!

I guess I've joined the ranks of the CZ fanboys...:party29:

Pics coming in a couple of days...

g8tr

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Good to hear. I have a p09, but I'm really looking forward to picking up a steel cz pistol!

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    P01 is a fine gun. My 1st practical handgun (first was a Bulgy Mak) was a CZ, have added a few since. If I ever get an HQL one or two more CZs will be on the list.

Cant beat the performance, ergonomics, and accuracy. Only thing I can really complain about is the little bit of trigger slap from my older B. Doesn't seem to be present in my P01, BD, or my Pre-B

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    My P-01 is probably my favorite handgun. I've owned it about 5 years. Looking forward to getting a TB and shooting suppressed. Congrats. Now try their rifles:)

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    I looked at a CZ2075 RAMI today. I probably would have bought it if it was in 9 vs. .40. Anybody have or shoot one and have any feedback?

Walton Feep

Sep 29, 2012
    Congrats. Love my P-01. It's in the shop now getting a Burris FastFire III mounted and a trigger/action job. I plan to use it in USPSA Carry Optics.

Last edited:

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    I looked at a CZ2075 RAMI today. I probably would have bought it if it was in 9 vs. .40. Anybody have or shoot one and have any feedback?

I haven't shot one, but I almost picked one up at one of the Chantilly shows earlier this year. Like most CZs, it feels like it melts into your hand. And with the extended mag, it seems quite the honey for those who carry concealed.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Keep that handgun for a lifetime. It's a treat to have a gun fit you so well and shoot as good as it does.

Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom