• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    where the President of Russia is a patriot compared to the piece of shиt commander of chief in our own homeland............but then we are all shиt out of luck when it comes to self defense in maryland with a firearm outside of our residents,unless privileged by being leo or etc......i personally am not afraid to expect what will eventually happen to show up upon our God saken soil.......we all know there will be a another plot before Christmas time :/ innocent lives "perdominantly in maryland" unless you are leo or rich.......the fear and anger has reached it's limits........take me to November 2016 for the Love of God!!!! come Carson or Trump we need you asap!!!

thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    Interesting... since those are areas I don't frequent.........

i get the hint of "mess with this guy" yadda yadda memo.......this nation has become weak period. we'll never utilize our arsenal of defense as citizens period. no one stand up against tyranny since 2008....all this molon labe and dont trend on me is a fable.....it has all decayed maybe 70 years ago

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    I hate to say it, but even with a big Republican win in 2016 we'll still be "living in an era". Maybe a slightly better one, for a few years. We still haven't figured out how to fight terrorists themselves without making the situation even worse than it was before. It's killing the idealogy that matters. How do you fight an idealogy?

We're going to be dealing with this issue for decades, at least. Buckle up. Now you know how Israel feels. This is the new normal.

On the 2A front, my mission while in MD is expose everyone I can to the joys of firearms. The one vote I have is nothing compared to the votes I can change by awareness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom