• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    I understand the concept of a thread like this, and if it makes one feel good to tell the world you voted, OK,however IMHO, it's like bragging 'I took care of my kids today', or 'I paid my bills', 'I drove responsibly'.

We shouldn't need to brag or expect a pat on the back for doing a basic civic duty and socially-responsible act. We do t because it is, and always has been, one of the right things to always do as Americans.

....until you cross-reference certain lists of people in our community with lists of registered voters. A little pack mentality to remind people to get their ass up and vote idn't a bad thing.

sgt23preston

USMC LLA. NRA Life Member
    May 19, 2011
    Perry Hall
    I voted on Tuesday 10/28 after spending most of the day at Elk Neck Rifle Range...

Barbara voted on Monday afternoon on here way home from work...

I hope the American People have had enough & show it in the voting booth...

However, I'm not hopeful enough to think that there is any way for Merry-Landers to change anything...

Mr H

Banana'd
    With no apologies to Bill Pullman ;)

Good morning.

In less than a week, voters from here will join others from around the state, and you will be launching the largest electoral battle in the history of Maryland.

Maryland, that word should have new meaning for all of us today.

We can't be consumed by our petty leaders any more. We will be united in our common interest.

Perhaps it's fate that it will be the 4th, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from annihilation, but from oppression, persecution, tyranny. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist free; and should we win the day, the 4th of November will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the state declared in one voice, 'We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on, we're going to survive.'

Tuesday we will celebrate our Election Day!

VG-10

Oct 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    With no apologies to Bill Pullman ;)

Good morning.

In less than a week, voters from here will join others from around the state, and you will be launching the largest electoral battle in the history of Maryland.

Maryland, that word should have new meaning for all of us today.

We can't be consumed by our petty leaders any more. We will be united in our common interest.

Perhaps it's fate that it will be the 4th, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from annihilation, but from oppression, persecution, tyranny. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist free; and should we win the day, the 4th of November will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the state declared in one voice, 'We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on, we're going to survive.'

Tuesday we will celebrate our Election Day!

Yeah, but instead of sending super libs Will Smith an Jeff Goldblume to save the day, we will be sending Larry Hogan and Boyd Rutherford:party29:

kmb

Ultimate Member
    Jul 20, 2011
    Voted at Bohrer Park. Judge Creighton was there and held out her hand which I replied no thank you. "I just wanted to meet you" was her response. Then some thoughts ran through my head -
    Are you attracted to me and hope that I'm a felon?
    Do I look like a guy into domestic abuse?
    Are you hoping I live under a rock and don't know your felonious, live-in boyfriend beat the crap out of you, drove you around MoCo, and then dumped you out of the car?

I probably would have been arrested had I debated her. Perhaps she should be spending her time advocating against domestic violence. She should be dis-barred and lose her seat simple for living with a felon.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...e07554-0141-11e4-8fd0-3a663dfa68ac_story.html

http://www.therobingroom.com/maryland/Judge.aspx?ID=13563

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/man-24-indicted-in-kidnapping-assault-of-md-judge/26899836 - her pic is about 10 years younger.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/0...ng-kidnapping-montgomery-co-judge-104168.html

pittsaero

Mar 29, 2013
    Yes, we can (and I did).

Vote, and get your friends and family to the polls.

Thankfully, I was not accosted my anyone in the parking lot.

I voted and was accosted by one of the candidates. It was OK though because he was a republican & my car is red so everything worked out. Didn't mention I was a DINO. He would have gotten a good laugh out of that

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom