• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    I have already tried contacting one of the IPs on here but have not received any response.

I am in dire need of a lawyer who can assist in saving a machine gun from getting destroyed. The location of said gun is in Baltimore County. I need a good and competent attorney who can start work immediately. If you have a suggestion, please PM me or post it here.

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    stoufferlegal.com (443.470.3599). Nate's a member here, they're firearm savvy and located in Baltimore.
    This, by the way, is precisely why the day you get your first gun, you should get a lawyer. Even if only to get their business card, so you'll know who to call when needed.
    Good luck!

camobob

Feb 18, 2013
    stoufferlegal.com (443.470.3599). .....This, by the way, is precisely why the day you get your first gun, you should get a lawyer. Even if only to get their business card, so you'll know who to call when needed.
    Good luck!

Not to hijack the thread but...I have no immediate need, I'm thinking about a lawyer just in case. Any top notch gun lawyers in the Southern MD area?

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    An update and a big hat's off to Schaffer, Black and Flores. I am going to cross post this in their specific forum as a thank you for the work they did.

Byron Black did a fantastic job and successfully saved a M10/9 machine gun from destruction. He was great to deal with, quick with replies and kept me apprised of all the goings on.

I was dead set on saving the gun from what was an unjust attempt at destruction. As stated, they did just that and there's nothing more rewarding than having a signed court order agreeing with you!

Thanks again.

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    An update and a big hat's off to Schaffer, Black and Flores. I am going to cross post this in their specific forum as a thank you for the work they did.

Byron Black did a fantastic job and successfully saved a M10/9 machine gun from destruction. He was great to deal with, quick with replies and kept me apprised of all the goings on.

I was dead set on saving the gun from what was an unjust attempt at destruction. As stated, they did just that and there's nothing more rewarding than having a signed court order agreeing with you!

Thanks again.

Glad to hear it! If there are details that can be shared, it sounds like an interesting story! If not, then simple congrats!

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005

Thanks again.

That firm has consistently delivered time and time again for this community. If I ever find myself in the unfortunate circumstances to need an attorney for personal reasons, this is who I'm calling.

vinjet700

No one of significance
    Mar 1, 2013
    State of absolute disgust

Thanks again.

Great news.... :thumbsup:

That firm has consistently delivered time and time again for this community. If I ever find myself in the unfortunate circumstances to need an attorney for personal reasons, this is who I'm calling.

I have them listed #1 on my speed dial.... :D just in case.... :innocent0

CharlieFoxtrot

Industry Partner
    Sep 30, 2007
    Foothills of Appalachia
    Thank you for the kind words- I'm glad we had a happy outcome. If there is any take away from the situation its get an NFA trust if you have Class III items !!! . It saves a whole lot of headaches, mess and expenses for those you leave behind especially when the death is sudden and unexpected.

lonzo

Dec 8, 2015
    Moco
    stoufferlegal.com (443.470.3599). Nate's a member here, they're firearm savvy and located in Baltimore.
    This, by the way, is precisely why the day you get your first gun, you should get a lawyer. Even if only to get their business card, so you'll know who to call when needed.
    Good luck!

Is there any near Moco? Dont need one, but like to get a "card" for when needed :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom