• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    Just voted at the Edgewood library. Saw several "vote for the Democrats" signs. It's amazing how they try to court the LIVs who don't know anything about the canidates.

Laddertowr

trigger puller
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 3, 2013
    O'l Lady and I voted early on Tuesday... Don't think my woman will ask me to go vote with her again as I ended up giving one of the Brown supporters a dollar and told them to put that towards buying him a CLUE.....

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    I voted yesterday and as far as I could tell my votes were recorded correctly. Plenty of libs out front sharing their lies.

135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    I went after work. Avoided the camp out front but did give a thumbs up to a couple of the R candidates as I left.

The trash bag is full and it stinks. Its time to take the trash out :thumbsup:

MrNiceGuy

Dec 9, 2013
    Voted, at least I think I did. Impossible to verify thanks to the stupid electronic voting machines. No apparent "calibration" issues in my case. No line either, but a good stream of people.

If they're going to insist on this stupid electronic voting, they at least need to make it accountable and verifiable. It's not even that hard to do. Don't know if the holdup is incompetence or corruption, but I tend to think it's some combination of the two. Oh well, assuming my vote actually counted, Hogan got at least 1 vote from PG County.

Confirmation from the little woman that she made it for early voting as well. +2 for Hogan in PG County.

Last edited:

Chris05STi

Jul 15, 2012
    Me, the gf, and my buddy all voted Republican down the line!!! Anyway to see early results??

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    Me, the gf, and my buddy all voted Republican down the line!!! Anyway to see early results??
    I'm curious as well, but, say we found out Hogan was ahead. The Dems outnumber us, and it would be the right push to get them off of their lazy asses. Next thing you know, we're all moving out of the people's republic of Marylandstien.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    +1 for Hogan, -1 for Miller.

Now I got to make sure the rest of the family makes it to the polls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom