• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mark71211

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2012
    Edgewater
    I grew up down the street from there and it was not a great place to grow up 30 years ago and it seem like it has not gotten any better.

ccarson

I'm old school
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 28, 2013
    Montgomery County
    The children would all be safer if the owner had simply thrown up on the aggressors or even flung his own poo at them....that's what we do in a civilized society

CrazyIvan

Crazy Ivan
    Aug 2, 2013
    Scaggsville (Howard County)
    Funny that I didn't see this in the news. Danb, the employees probably didn't have to worry about reloading. I'm sure most of them bought standard capacity magazines long before the new 10 round restriction! If there were six perps like someone else mentioned, this will never make it into the news as it would debunk the liberal theory that you would never need more than 10 rounds to stop a threat.

PO2012

Oct 24, 2013
    Funny that I didn't see this in the news. Danb, the employees probably didn't have to worry about reloading. I'm sure most of them bought standard capacity magazines long before the new 10 round restriction! If there were six perps like someone else mentioned, this will never make it into the news as it would debunk the liberal theory that you would never need more than 10 rounds to stop a threat.

BPD issued a tweet and posted about the incident on Facebook, yet this shooting, unlike all the others that occurred over the past few days, is ignored by the Sun. Why? Because it doesn't fit into the narrative of "civilian gun ownership bad, victim disarmament good".

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    They're all good boys, each one of them. Turning their lives around. They just got caught up with the wrong crowd. Each other.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    The welfare check and subsidized housing didnt go far enough.........how will one afford their dubs and 2014 Escalade on the government dole.

Life is soooooooo hard.

Wonder if the perp survived, shame the gov is going to be paying medical bills and housing for the next 20 years. The 15 baby mamas will also probably have to increase their draw on social services.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom