• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aroseman

Sep 5, 2012
    Hello! Long time lurker and first time poster here. Today I screwed up. I have been reviewing the HQL license for a while now and I finally decided to apply. And in my haste, I called a local fingerprinting agency last night and went in today to get it done. As I'm reviewing the paperwork, I realize now that the prints are only good for 72 hours.

The problem is, I haven't taken the training yet so I can't submit my application. I've attempted to contact a few trainers for a class tomorrow or Monday, but no luck. So my question is: Is there any trainer out there in or around Baltimore City that might have an opening in their class for tomorrow or Monday so I can get this application in?

I am not new to firearms, I own a shotgun and shoot skeet maybe once a month or so.

I know it is a dick move to request something on my first post and I know it's my own fault, so I'm prepared to eat the $55. Live and learn. I just wanted to throw it out there. Thanks all.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Hello! Long time lurker and first time poster here. Today I screwed up. I have been reviewing the HQL license for a while now and I finally decided to apply. And in my haste, I called a local fingerprinting agency last night and went in today to get it done. As I'm reviewing the paperwork, I realize now that the prints are only good for 72 hours.

The problem is, I haven't taken the training yet so I can't submit my application. I've attempted to contact a few trainers for a class tomorrow or Monday, but no luck. So my question is: Is there any trainer out there in or around Baltimore City that might have an opening in their class for tomorrow or Monday so I can get this application in?

I am not new to firearms, I own a shotgun and shoot skeet maybe once a month or so.

I know it is a dick move to request something on my first post and I know it's my own fault, so I'm prepared to eat the $55. Live and learn. I just wanted to throw it out there. Thanks all.

If your willing to drive to Waldrof I may be able to do a class for you tomorrow morning as a private class.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    If your willing to drive to Waldrof I may be able to do a class for you tomorrow morning as a private class.

I dont care what they say you're a good and fair dude who I'd deal with anyday of the week again!!

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    I had assumed that the system flushes prints and 72 hour is the minimum window they can be guaranteed available.

PIT BULL

Mar 5, 2013

GREAT KARMA Mdeng. It not very often people will go out of their way to assist a stranger. Kudos to you sir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom