Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2013
    Delaware
    But we will still pull the lever for Pritzker... right?:)[/QUO

Of course. I will be dead before I ever even consider voting for king Frosh

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    We conservatives in Western part of the state think so.

Now if we can just overcome this juryrigged 6 dist that goes from the west, hits Frederick, then beelines to Potomac in Monkey Co.

This might be the year.

Good guy. Met him several times lately in Frederick events: Co. Fair, street festival, women's Rep dinner.

Never met Duhhh-laney

You mean the kindergarden art project of a map that looks like a bunch of O'Mao Li ink blots?

kmb

Ultimate Member
    Jul 20, 2011
    Holy cow. Billy Murphy was a judge? Frosh toed the line of stupidity and gun grabbing stats. Other than that, he didn't say anything worthwhile. I'd love to debate Frosh. He is a joke of a potential AG. Bongino is so well spoken and has street cred over Murphy and Frosh. I can't wait for election day when I ring up Bongino and Hogan.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    frosh"people who carry guns are likely to be killed by guns" thats why you don't have the right for conceal carry permits!

I would challenge him to produce that statistic and how it was derived. Doubt it exists, or without tortuous logic and qualification. They might be "more" likely (as opposed to likely), but even then they're probably the gangbangers and thugs who carry illegally, not the suburban mom who wants to carry a defensive pistol in her purse.

Last edited:

Robert2888

Nov 5, 2013
    Westmoreland,VA
    We are really in trouble with liberal pukes like these people in a position of power. How has it come to a time where all you have to do is say something and then magically it becomes true. Wow, just wow. This level of stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

501st

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2011
    How is that moderator allowed to be a journalist? Or even be taken seriously as an individual?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom